7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cybersex Hate it or Love it?
Lurker
0 likes
As long as the other person isnt an ass its awsome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a great way to shoot my load
Lurker
0 likes
it depends on who im chatting with. I want a gentleman and not just an asshole. I actually prefer phone sex if i can't have the real thing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love it alway gets me off but no assholes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it , just hard find people who are into it i think. which btw if any one wants to do it please drop me a message smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it but sadly some folks kind of suck at it and that kills the fun...thankfully my baby doesn't!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the partner. Normally can take it or leave it. But there is one Lovely Woman...Sigh

Irish
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I like, it can be very fulfilling and pleasurable if done with the right person.
0 likes
I've had some great cyber and enjoy doing it. I think both partners need to be imaginative, reasonably good at communicating their fantasies, and on something of the same wavelength (e.g. if I'm into a dungeon fantasy and you're wanting a beach on a remote island, it ain't gonna click). It does take time to really get it right.
Lurker
0 likes
I can cyber wigh certain guys..but phone is way better, if u do it with the right guys....mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it...BUT, the other person has to be on the same wavelength, interested, imaginative, and a good partner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it but it does depend on the right person and me being in the right mood as well smile Had some good and fun times cybering and likewise not. Usually can tell straight away if I am going to really get off with the person I am talking to or whether I am just going to end the conversation early or fake it even lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to cyber, but my partner has to be intelligent and into it as well. I love descriptive chats, a variety of scenarios, and especially women who know what they want and just go after it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only do it with people I know on here so it's always an amazing release and a very fulfilling moment! ;)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I for one love just anything about sex. I can't get enough of it..

Do I love cybering?..... No.. But I like to do it..
Why? Because I love to role play.. It is so enjoyable to have that intament relationship with someone. Someone who knows what they're actually doing. It brings you close to someone. That's why I don't enjoy doing it with just anyone. I find it rather dull. There is nothing behind fucking someone you don't know..

It also helps my writing skills. Giving me new ideas!

But, Phone/voice chat is WAY much more fun then simply typing.. Hearing the other person is a huge turn on for me. So I much rather hear the person. Be it we role play it out or simply moan along with one another as we enjoy ourselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on the other person... I have had conversations with certain individuals and been so aroused and other times, its blah.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
The joy of Cyber Sex is that it is an alternative kind of sex that people alike are engaging in. The beauty of cyber sex is that you can remain totally anonymous and have some of the safest sex possible. Plus, if you are engaging in a long distance relationship it can be a lot of fun. You can also fulfill a sexual fantasy, too! In my own opinion, it is a lot of fun and I have met a lot of cool people.

Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Although I am a highly sexed woman, I do not cyber. My time is filled looking after my husband and a young female lover. Why would I want to cyber when I have the best of 2 worlds? I have chatted here tens of thousands of times with around 400 friends and enjoy chatting with them One can still gain pleasure from their warmth and their intelligence without having to cyber. Only on 2 occasions have I cybered here and they were to 2 dear mature guys I chat with regularly. They know who they are and why they are so special. Besides, It would not look too good if hubby or lover or my young daughter caught me cybering, would it? There is a time and place for everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being one with a vivid imagination, I love it.It can be awesome with the right partner.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it, its a fun way to pass the time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done it... had some phone and text sex but no cyber ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to do it for a guy but it doesnt get me off..now phone sex..or ...watching..sigh......
Lurker
0 likes
Has its pro's and cons.......
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, love to explore sex that normally would never do and in places i would never do it
Lurker
0 likes
I liked it at first but prefer hot talk and masterbation. If that makes sence?
Lurker
0 likes
Love it, as long as the person I'm talking to puts some passion and imagination into it. Not just I fuck your X and suck your Y.
Lurker
0 likes
Im not very good at doing cyber sex i thnk ive done it 3 times, Each time i have attempted to excite the person They just read my tex then go................lol