Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex with someone while driving?

last reply
46 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea. Gave road head too. Have you?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have. It was pretty darn fun actually. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
Yes, I have. It was pretty darn fun actually. smile

Sex? Actual intercourse? You are amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, my wife and I when we were dating. She was riding me as we drove through intersections. Every time I go through those intersections, I can't help thinking about it and how easy it would have been for people to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it was the most erotic encounter. She is very reserved so it suprised me when she pulled off her pants crawled over and nudged her panties over and rode me for 8 miles. It was hot as we met cars coming from the other lane.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only received a BJ and fingered a girl....not full blown intercourse. Bucket list!!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I sure have. I love road trips...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
receiving blow jobs are awesome while driving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had sex while driving, but I have been lucky enough to get a blowjob while driving, which caused me to look for a place to pull off the road and fuck her good.
0 likes
just fingers and giving blowjobs. Does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly blowjobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Driver's seat ... Car

Motorcycle

Quad ..yes while driving, but stopped

WHAT A SLUT!!!

Edit: OKAY, so ... same person!
Lurker
0 likes
Twice masturbating a girl in the passenger seat
Lurker
0 likes
...blowjobs only. I'm so boring...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Car blow job while going through a long tunnel

Boat what a ride bounce up and down with the waves going down the river almost hit a barge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no but I have been the driver while friends were doing it in the back seat.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Only with myself.. 2 fingers.. Freeway cruising... Mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A blow job once while I was driving. But she was so animated, that she kicked the gearshift (automatic, on the floor) into neutral, and I damn near blew up the engine, before I realized we were going slower. That kinda spoiled the moment.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No. Because I value my life and the life of others.

It's illegal to use your cell phone while driving. I'm pretty sure it isn't the smartest move to be fucking while driving.

If I feel the need to fuck, I pull over. In my opinion, it's not worth the risk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, while driving in the dark from a small town called Norwood to Telluride Colorado. I am glad the SUV I was driving was an automatic. I was driving through the San Miguel Canyon at about midnight while my date had Shania Twain's "Party for Two" blasting on the stereo. I don't think I could have handled a stick and clutch unless I had a third foot and third hand.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Certainly, my lover couldn't get enough cock. Got several blow-jobs while driving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
REMOVED BY ADMIN.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by danni69
Yes only blow job on our honeymoon. .. (edit)

I think you need to read your site rules again and sort yourself out.

Quote by Admin
I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, , sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.

I have read this entire Agreement and I agree to be legally bound by it.

http://www.lushstories.com/terms.aspx

Quote by Nicola

Discussing Incest in the Forums, Chat Rooms, Profiles, Comment areas etc is not allowed on lushstories.com.
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21574_Incest--our-Official-stance-on-the-subject.aspx

Members who break these rules can be suspended and/or banned without warning.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have wanked myself whilst driving , been wanked off , and had a blow job whilst driving.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Another reason why I am glad I am a greenfoot!! Good grief!! Sex while driving is at least as distracting as texting!!

Sex in the back of a limo or taxi is much safer (either with a driver or pulled over if you have to!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
...blowjobs only. I'm so boring...

I'm more boring, although I subscribe more to Dancing_Doll's attitude.

Quote by Dancing_Doll
No. Because I value my life and the life of others.

It's illegal to use your cell phone while driving. I'm pretty sure it isn't the smartest move to be fucking while driving.

If I feel the need to fuck, I pull over. In my opinion, it's not worth the risk.

Where I'm at, it's not strictly illegal to use our cell phones, although there is a text ban.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes, but truly recommend pulling over less likely to have an accident lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend gave me oral while I was driving down the freeway at 110kph.

I almost crashed the car and had to pull over whilst she finished. She was very good at being very bad smile
Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.