Anal sex for the first time....

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What advise can you ladies give me in making anal sex as painless as possible for my wife when we try it for the first time..?
Lurker
0 likes
OK, I know I am not a woman but I am a Bi guy. First of all, a willing participant is always nice. If she wants to give it a go then it is better than trying to convince her of it.

1) just play around down there and give her time to adjust to the stimulation.

2) lick a finger and just glide it around her anus and slide it in a little
once she is comfortable with a little playing around, it will make it easier for her to accept more things, whether it be more fingering or even a slender object that is bigger than your finger. Be sure to lick her clit and play with her pussy as you play with her sphincter.

3) you both should know by this type of playing whether she would like to do more.

4) you can never use to much lubricant. EVER......

5) be patient and let her be in control of the speed of insertion.

6) let her become accustomed to the size and then you all can do whatever your bodies tell you to do.....

Hope this helps.....

Irish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What Irishdandy said.

I agree with 100%

Number 6 is a must. She needs to get used to your width and length before you or her proceeded to fuck.

May I suggest using SORBOLENE cream as a lube. I like that better then over the store lube, it's slippery and soothing.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir