difficult hiding

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is it difficult to hind your bisexual side from the rest of your world?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I know plenty who hide their bisexuality so no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mother is the only one I really worry about finding out I'm bisexual. It would either kill her or she would make my life miserable. Either way, I figure it's not worth the grief.
Lurker
0 likes
Not bisexual so I don't have to hide it. I Likes da Women!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont hide my wife encourages it she has as much fun as i do
Lurker
0 likes
I don't give a crap who knows, what business is it of theirs who I shag? That said, everyone that I know knows that I'm bisexual and it doesn't bother them. Why should it, really?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I have nothing to hide. Not turned on by guys at all. But I do like watching a hard cock being used on a willing pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stopped hiding my bi side. I don't care who knows.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Woops....sorry didn't see the section this was in lol my bad
Lurker
0 likes
I have nothing to hide.
Lurker
0 likes
Since I'm strictly monogamous, there's nothing too dramatic to hide - my wife knows and sometimes I'll even mention it if I see a particularly hot guy somewhere (usually wouldn't do the same if I saw a very attractive woman - is that old fashioned?) - I haven't made any dramatic announcements so the rest of the family and relations don't know. If any of them asked I would tell them and they surely have noted my support for LGBT causes.
Lurker
0 likes
It is not that difficult because I haven't acted on the curiosity yet. I don't hide it on LUSH.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
more to the point.. why do people feel they need to tell everyone around them everything...
my family and friends have no need to know so why would i tell them? would it benefit me in any way? no..
would it benefit them in any way? no.
Only one male friend knows im bi, well he should know, ive given him head often enough lol
and one of my ex gfs knows, well she should know, we both gave the fore mentioned friend a blowie at the same time lol
and that was the only reason i told her, so we could play. the partner in a relationship is the only one that needs to know
0 likes
I'm still more at the curious stage but I doubt I'd go open with it unless I was going to actually live it (i.e. actively pursue both male and female lovers). Right now, it's just a facet of my personality that I'm becoming more aware of and exploring a bit so I'm not going to announce it or anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not bisexual

but why in the world would you want to hide it??

anytime you closet away who and what you are..you are going to lose

be you..be who you are

and those that judge well who cares...do you really want them in your life?

i love...and whomever you decide to sleep with...that is YOUR business!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bi, but nowadays, the right to be is actually protected, so have at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it remarkably easy to hide my bisexual side. I do so, mainly because I'm not entirely sure I'm bi; this is why I've listed my orientation as bicurious instead of bisexual.
Lurker
0 likes
I knew a couple people in college who were bisexual and they definitely didn't hide it. There's no reason to. Being bisexual is who you are. Why need to hide your true personality?
Lurker
0 likes
not really, for the most part my wife knows that i am curious... that is all that matters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think anyone would look at me and think, yep, he is bisexual. I like to think I hide it well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It takes a little effort but it's not hard to hide.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's funny most of those who answered did so from the point of view of this forum. Real life has consequences and some can be extremely dire. I have been Bi for many years and have suffered the ramifications of being so. I have been gay bashed because I was in the parking lot of a gay bar by myself and three young males thinking they were showing their manhood jumped me I didn't know any of them and because of that they got away before the police arrived. I have also found out that most women are not willing to get into a relationship with a Bi male and share him, once they found out that I was Bi they ended the relationship quickly. I also must keep my Bi side from my professional life, as it should be, it would NOT be a good thing for me to be outed there. However, don't weep for me Argentina, I am married and my wife knows about my other side, and we enjoy our lifestyle, but I'm lucky, I know many others who are not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
Is it difficult to hind your bisexual side from the rest of your world?

A freudian slip perhaps?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a bisexual side. With Me, what you see is what you get!
Lurker
0 likes
No not really - I have learned to accept it and embrace it
Lurker
0 likes
i bring it out in the bedroom sometimes by playing with her dildo she gets really turned on