Golden Showers......

last reply
82 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I never see any pictures or discussions on Golden showers. Is no one into that here?
Lurker
0 likes
Presume you mean what is commonly known here in UK as "water sports". I was introduced to 'golden showers' by my ex b/f two years ago. He was heavily into it and at first the whole idea of peeing on each other sounded yuk! and totally repulsive.

Eventually pursuaded I did it for him and peed all over his cock and balls. He loved it and our sex together was greatly enhanced. Then he did it to me and the forcefulness of his golden jet on my nipples, belly button and clitoris converted me. Wouldn't do it with anyone whom I was not heavily attracted to but ... yes ... with the right partner it is very arousing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nice.....:-) Yes, To my understanding Water Sports are the same thing....
Lurker
0 likes
You can search on here for stories.

One of the best things an ex got me into! Absolutely love golden showers.
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it but it has sparked my curiousity. I would of course try once and see if I liked it. Any volunteers? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My SO and I have been into golden showers for a couple of years. It really enhances our BDSM play. I love it when she pees all over me
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Would love to piss on my lover's pussy. It would make her come. Would love to have the favor returned, pissing on my cock.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Lorenzo1
Would love to piss on my lover's pussy. It would make her come. Would love to have the favor returned, pissing on my cock.

Sounds hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A golden stream directed on the butthole is extremely, sexually exciting, for either gender.
0 likes
Doesn't appeal but after all these positive reviews maybe I need to revisit that opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
With right partner it is a extreme turn!
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone who's been into a public bathroom can tell you why golden showers aren't all that appealing. The strong ammonia smell could probably turn even a dog in heat off.

Don't think it's something I would do unless my significant other really wanted to try it. Not something I would bring up though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried it & love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to try it once and see what the turn on is about. Dont' knock it until you've tried it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it but would not be against experiencing something new.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not going to pass judgement on what someone else wants to do but for me, personally, I simply don't get it. In fact I would go so far to say that the idea is repugnant to me. But hey...if it turns you on....right? Different strokes for different folks as the song goes.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Love to watch two women pissing on each other's pussies.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Always wanted to try it but always been to scored to ask
Lurker
0 likes
It seems to be a bit unsanitary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex-wife did it often to me and I liked it. My wife now likes for me to do it to her, but she can't do the same for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've pissed on myself in the shower, and found it strangely arousing. From there I'd achieve a full erection while showering and then urinate on my pecs. I've never done in sexual play with a partner, but would like to try it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get to persuade her very often, but when I do I like it because it shows me that she releases all of her inhibitions to me. That in itself is very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT...PERHAPS IN A B&D, OR S&M ROLE PLAY
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Plenty of us here on lush try searching the story's.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It is not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Want to try it, being pee'd on an returning the favour - sounds good to me
Lurker
0 likes
It's hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's one of those things that i have never tried and have no intention of trying either... i just cannot getting around the idea of introducing to my body what it's already rejected...

as for the hot forceful jet of liquid hitting one's body... try water? plentier and cleaner lol
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I adore Golden Showers / Watersports in many ways. Being peed on, toilet control, drinking mine or others - once you get past the initial shock at the thought of it, then it is a wonderful thing
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried it,i love it,i can,t get enough of it,and i want more of it