last reply
15 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Uniform Lovers

Would like to know just how many girls still like wearing school uniform and proper cotton gym knickers???
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing a school girl uniform. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

God, I love it when you do! I feel like such a pervert sometimes. biggrin

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

Wow, seeing you in school uniform, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off u !!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i always thot my school uniform was borin but thinkin bout it an chattin with guys .. i spose it can be sorta sexy..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do sometimes and it turns my partner on so much. My ex loved the schoolgirl outfit. It's quite good fun to see them drool over you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would say that under certain circumstances i like wearing them for the effect they have on a particular guy. as a general rule, though, they ain't the most fun things to wear.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lucyprincess
i always thot my school uniform was borin but thinkin bout it an chattin with guys .. i spose it can be sorta sexy..

Just look around the different sites and see how many references there are to school uniforms - that will give you an idea of just how popular they are.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hey lucyprincess i am from the future where r u?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never had one, going to public schools here in Seattle. My wife, however, went to a private Catholic school in California, and she can still fit into her uniform. And oh yes, I do love seeing her in it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I always liked plaid so I liked the skirt part of the uniform as well as liked wearing the knee high socks. I still have my school uniform and can fit into it, just don't wear it anymore as I feel it's inappropriate since am a mom now lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A cop really hit on me recently, I'm not looking but there was something that got me thinking anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
I am an Uniform Lover... whats not to love, most men in Uniform are... HOT HOT HOT... my favorite US Marine Dress Blues... Oh My Goodness, YES PLEASE!!!
colin123
0 likes

Quote by scotty792
Uniform Lovers

Would like to know just how many girls still like wearing school uniform and proper cotton gym knickers???

My wife does, visit my profile to see.

colin123
0 likes

My 62y o dresses in a schoolgirl uniform, I love it, check the pictures out in my gallery.