2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does the chat work on iPhone iOS 6
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Not at the moment, no. There's an issue when using an iPad/ iPhone to access the chat part of the site, since the iOS 6 update. We're working on it, should be fixed this week. I'll keep you posted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Not at the moment, no. There's an issue when using an iPad/ iPhone to access the chat part of the site, since the iOS 6 update. We're working on it, should be fixed this week. I'll keep you posted.

Just checking. Any updates on the status of mobile access for black boxes & pvt?

Oh, and one other quick question... I realize there is probably a thread topic on it which I have somehow completely missed even tho it was banging me in the face...

Does "last visit" on someone's profile e.g. "date (3 hours ago)" mean that is when they signed in or signed out?

Thanks much
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by TonyT

Just checking. Any updates on the status of mobile access for black boxes & pvt?

Oh, and one other quick question... I realize there is probably a thread topic on it which I have somehow completely missed even tho it was banging me in the face...

Does "last visit" on someone's profile e.g. "date (3 hours ago)" mean that is when they signed in or signed out?

Thanks much

The Last Visit on someones profile is the time of their last session creation, so last login or the time they first hit the site (being already logged on). We do not record logout times.

As far as I know black boxes _should_ work fine on iOS 6. Private chat has an issue as Apple stopped allowing multiple connections to the same domain. So when you open up a new chat window it _locks_
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by gav

As far as I know black boxes _should_ work fine on iOS 6. Private chat has an issue as Apple stopped allowing multiple connections to the same domain. So when you open up a new chat window it _locks_

Control freaks..Works fine on Android..