For those with real avatars

last reply
114 replies
13.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever been recognized? Has anyone on lush contacted you and let you know they recognized you? I am thinking of changing my avatar. Thanks for your feedback.

Holden
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've never had anyone say that they've recognized me before.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The reason I don't have any pics on here is because I don't want anyone I knlw to know I'm on here. I have cammed with a friend I felt comfortable with on here. I'm not comfortable posting pics on this site, but even less comfortable posting fake pics and posing as someone I am not, and deceiving someone I want to be a "friend" with. Besides, they can do a reverse image search and find you out anyway.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Being Trans no never not that it would worry me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have wondered about that, but think it would be cool to actually run into a fellow 'Lusher' Might be awkward, I suppose, it just depends on who it is. I hate fake people and imposters, so I do my best to be as much 'me' as possible. I am who I am, after all.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by motorcyclepilot
I have wondered about that, but think it would be cool to actually run into a fellow 'Lusher' Might be awkward, I suppose, it just depends on who it is. I hate fake people and imposters, so I do my best to be as much 'me' as possible. I am who I am, after all.

I completely agree, with you my love. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My thought is, if I had something to hide I would hide it. This is actually a more high scale site compared to what people are usually checking out. I am in a small town so I doubt I run into anyone I know, but, if I did a hug and kiss on the cheek and a howdy would go to gals. And a firm hand shake and howdy for the guys. I just want people to know what they are getting into if they add me as a friend and or want to chat. So I have a few pics on here lol
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
The only chance of someone recognizing me is if a friend or relative joins and does a location search. Im not hiding from anyone, but they certainly dont know I am on a site like this. So if they happen to join and notice me, well, stiff shit. Im not at all concerned about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
The only chance of someone recognizing me is if a friend or relative joins and does a location search. Im not hiding from anyone, but they certainly dont know I am on a site like this. So if they happen to join and notice me, well, stiff shit. Im not at all concerned about it.

I know I would love to see you heading my way if I was strolling down sydneys streets!
A knowing wink and a lush nod and a high 5 as we pass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't put pictures of my face up for public viewing here, I can't imagine there are too many people who would recognise me from my bare torso.

It's highly unlikely anyone I know will stumble across my profile but I guess the chance is there so why take that risk.

I don't think there is anything wrong with using an av that isn't you as long as you don't try and pretend it is you, but that opens up the whole fantasy v deception discussion which is covered in more depth on many other threads.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
I don't put pictures of my face up for public viewing here, I can't imagine there are too many people who would recognise me from my bare torso.

It's highly unlikely anyone I know will stumble across my profile but I guess the chance is there so why take that risk.

I don't think there is anything wrong with using an av that isn't you as long as you don't try and pretend it is you, but that opens up the whole fantasy v deception discussion which is covered in more depth on many other threads.

I would recognise THAT torso!
Mazztastic
0 likes
I've never been recognised from my Lush pics... (My current AV obviously isn't me, but I used to have one of my cleavage)
It would freak me out if I got recognised...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I am married I do not post my face on my profile... Would not only embarrass me but also my husband, who has no clue I visit Lush. My avatar is a piece of art I found on the internet. I have posted some pictures of me, but without my face on it. People I chat with and feel comfortable with I send a picture of my face, so they get the whole picture. I cam with some friends, so they see my face too.
Lurker
0 likes
Considering my job it would be kind of awkward if people I work with found out I was a lushie, so I keep my face rather private and stick to those of my friends that I really trust. I would guess that several people from my area frequent lush or might even be members, so I don't feel the need to advertise it.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I've never been recognised from my Lush pics... (My current AV obviously isn't me, but I used to have one of my cleavage)
It would freak me out if I got recognised...

You were looking good last weekend. Understandably well wrapped up!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Story Verifier
0 likes
I took an actual photo of myself and cropped it down to the point where I believe most facial recognition software (and Google image search) can't find any other images of me. MY image gallery is only visible by friends but they're all me. I just wish this site was around when I was younger and better looking!!! I also figure that anyone who finds me has their own explaining to do! screw 'em if they don't like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and the other 14 of my clan are routinely recognized. Some white guy keeps hitting on us.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
My avatar pic is a 4' by 4' painting I did in watercolor and acrylic. I fear putting real pics on here because there is a stigma attached to erotic sites and networking sites. The painting has never showed in a gallery so I chose it. I don't think someone figuring out I was on here would hurt my career (you can't take from that which is already broke), but better safe than sorry.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only been recognized by the one person I made a conscious decision to meet, other than that, I don't know if I've been recognized. If I have, they've said nothing. I don't mind who recognizes me, anyway because I tend to get a bunch of randoms walking up to me and saying they recognise me from various places already - school, work, college and just generlly around - so why not from Lush? 'Tis all good, as long as they don't turn stalker on me.
CurlyFries
0 likes
My AV's are me, but they're parts of me very few people have seen in real life. I don't expect anyone to recognize me from them.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
when my avatar is my nipple... it is really me... even if it has words over it... most people do not see my bare breasts so i do not fear being recognized.

i will not use my face... when i joined it was because i had a very public job... now that i am doing art full time, that is not an issue... but i stilll won't be putting my face on lush... just because...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, my friends and family know I'm here so no worries there. That's me on the avatar picture. Nothing to hide.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My av as most of my friends know isnt me, but i only show my face to people i feel close to or some sort of connection with. Most people i could care less if they did or didnt recognize me but there are a couple i would so i chose not to show myself to the public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if someone can recognize my ass I would laugh! But seriously, people know I am on lush, I don't hide it an am not ashamed of it. I am not running for public office or anything so who cares?
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
My avatar is really me, but I doubt anyone would recognize me from it. If they do, they are spending too much time staring at my cleavage. I intentionally do not show my face, for both professional and personal reasons, though anyone recognizing me would have to admit to being a "Lushie" too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only post avatars of interesting objects. There are very few people who could identify me though them, because only a select few have seen my "museum".
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by motorcyclepilot

My Avatar is me, on my beach in the Cayman's. I agree, would love to bump into a Lushy. Sometimes when I see people on their phones/ipad's I sneak a glimpse hoping to see the tell tale red band at the top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Lurker
0 likes
My avatar is really me but like some other here, I don't show my face for professional reasons. Although I am not worried about anyone recognizing me.
Lurker
0 likes
My av is me, I dont think anyone will recognize me and it doesnt matter if they do