So your Cyber friend asks you....

last reply
31 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK this came from a conversation I had, so thought I would get responces.
I have asked on the Gals page too.

Firstly, lets remove the issue of giving personal details over the web, that wouldn't have to happen, you could use magic to send it.

Would you make a copy of your cock, using a mould a willy kit, make it into a vibrator then send it to a cyber friend so you could then watch them using an exact copy of your erection over a web cam?

Does that thought get you going?

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There would have to be a very high level of trust for that to take place! With that being said I must say that it would be very hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh hell yes I would. A PO Box is easy to get and cheap too. Why not send a replica of my cock to a friend? I have never video chatted before so It's not like I could see them laughing at it....LOL....
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
No, I don't think it would do anything for me. If someone I really cared about wanted me to I might, but only because of what it would do for them. I don't mind playing to another's fantasy, but that's the only reason I could see doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be pretty damn hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I answered your post on the girls thread but i'll my give me answer to this slightly different question here...

Yes I guess it would be hot to see her do that but would it be any hotter than seeing your friend use a regular vibrator? I can't see why it would be.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would never do anything for me. I'd rather it be in person.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
That could be really fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds like fun,but I wood Haha!! want to see her enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ya i would do it and want to watch her use it as well
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes think it would be a huge turn on.
Why not if it make's you both happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would do it depending on how much she wanted it i guess... the thought however does nothing more to me than her doing it with her favorite toy
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know you got an address to send it to
Lurker
0 likes
Watching her pentrate herself with a mould of my cock would be a turn on. Assuming of course, she enjoys it...LOL
Lurker
0 likes
No problem, happy to help ;-)
Classified
0 likes
Would you want a sizing first?

Now who'd lick the stamp?

Maybe a courier would be best!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never thought of making a replica of my dick to send to a cyber friend.. hmmm thats a thought... :-)

but I did design some software a while back (never really tested it on anyone real) .. where you can attach a VIBRATGOR ADD-On to your chat / programs ...

The girl buys a USB connected Vibrator.. which would be controlled by your cyber / chat buddies..

Maybe someday I will complete it and sell it :-)
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Lurker
0 likes
It would have to be someone I have been talking to for a long time and we have some other connection other than just sexual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for real thats kinda creepy
Lurker
0 likes
No, putting that in a box and paying for the over sized shipping cost, would be murder! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you could do that? I didn't even know you could make your own dildos. However, it would do any thing for me. After all it's not like that would be me fucking her. But if a woman asked me if she could make a dildo copy of my cock I would slap her in the face with my dick. I mean after that's what she gets for asking a silly question.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely would try this. It would be like I was that much closer to actually fucking my cyber buddy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dementorkissed
Never thought of making a replica of my dick to send to a cyber friend.. hmmm thats a thought... :-)

but I did design some software a while back (never really tested it on anyone real) .. where you can attach a VIBRATGOR ADD-On to your chat / programs ...

The girl buys a USB connected Vibrator.. which would be controlled by your cyber / chat buddies..

Maybe someday I will complete it and sell it :-)

I WOULD BUY THAT!!!!!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Why stop at making a mould-a-dick?

I'll create a Franken-Me robot and attach the mould-a-dick to its genital area.

Then I'll download my consciousness.

Then, when my cyber-buddy goes to fuck robo-me, she'll be in for a surprise!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That would require a very high level of trust but I must say that the thought sounds very intriguing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it were someone I had been doing cyber with for a long time, most likely.
Lurker
0 likes
I tried it for a girl friend, but I used super glue to hold the mold on and well....that's something I won't do a third time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think I would be flattered