a very important question

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guys when we r teenagers we lust after the mature babes, especially teachers and neighbourhood Milfs. When we become that old we start lusting after teenage girls washing our cars and cheerleaders. So what is it that we actually like???
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think every guy goes thru the same thing u rather have someone older or you get bcuz same age people just doesn't seem all that as if utility was a teenager or milf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You'll probably find you've been lusting after the same type of women all the way through. When I was a teenager the "older" women i'd be attracted to were actually in their early to mid-twenties - unsurprisingly I still find women of this age attractive, only now I'm considerably older than them.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you are 16-18 and are attracted to a 20 to 30 year old woman, its natural. She's at the peak of her sexuality. When a man is in his 30-50, and is attracted to a 16-20 year old, she'd be at the peak of her fertility. So either way, its natural. However it doesn't have to happen with every guy, since some men determine fertility and sexuality not by a woman's age but by other factors.
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit, I am attracted to a younger hottie. Traveled over 2000 miles within a week of meeting her online. Today, only 18 months later, she is my beautiful, young, hott wife. As luck would have it, she is naturally attracted to older men, so we are a good match. I would say a perfect match. I love her energy and creativity and adventurous nature. Also, her generation seems to be a lot more open and carefree in regards to sexual expression. I love it and I wanna be just like her when I grow up!

Lurker
0 likes
I am 47. I haven't had sex with a teen since I was 20. I don't ever fantasize about teens. I want mature, my age or close.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am an older mature guy and I do have probably a curious view on this.
I was always attracted to a woman who my brain found attractive. Usually blonde though not always and always a nice genuine personality.
Age never came into it.
Some women (and I assume some guys) have an innate sexiness - they don't have to work at it and the very fact that they don't makes it more attractive.
In a lot of cases I find it is the confidence bred of maturity that causes this sexiness - like as if a woman is saying .. this is me ..take me as I am or get lost
Now as an older guy I don't want teens or early 20's simply because most are too immature and have too many hangups
From what I can see a woman between 35(ish) and 50(ish) s ideal - mature, clued in, knows what she wants and is content to go after it.
hope all that has some kind of clarity to it - message me if you want to follow it up and ask Q's (i wont bite)

Apologies my bio is not developed but i am a newbie here
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am in my forties, and I think women my age are the best. They are more confident, experienced, and they know what they want. Of course, younger women are nice to look at...