Masturbation in front of....

last reply
111 replies
13.3k views
3 watchers
9 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Guys is it more a turn on or a turn off when your partner masturbates in front of you? There are times when it's just faster to get it done myself....just because we have to do or be somewhere, but I need to release before getting on with the rest of the day.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it so erotic to watch a woman get off in front of me. In fact I end up doing it myself watching her as she does it
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It is an exxxtreme turn-on to watch a woman pleasure herself.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Definitely a huge turn on for me, to see a woman relaxed and comfortable enough with her body and me to pleasure herself infront of me is a great compliment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally find it a turn on, so much so I would prob. do the same while she was doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I think its a great turn on for both
Lurker
0 likes
Schwing!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is a real turn on and I would join in!!! Nothing wrong couples pleasing each other with sexy views of pleasuring themselves.
Lurker
0 likes
Bingo Flamingo!
Lurker
0 likes
This is looking unanimous.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my wife gets herself off in front of me, next to me, anywhere. She does it sooooooo well! It's hott. I especially love her moans of pleasure and the way her body writhes in pleasure.

Lurker
0 likes
It is a huge turn on for me to watch a woman masturbate...I also like to help but only if she wants me to. I would love to do it mutually....love that. The writhing and hip thrusting and the moans and groans.... every woman is different. It is so erotic....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE IT!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it. I especially like it when she tells me what she is thinking about because my wife gets off on the idea of watching me fucking some of her friends and to be honest so do i.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch and to be watched. It is such a turn on to know that I am turning on someone else! I don't mind a little help too, but too much and its no longer masturbation
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its totally hot to masturbate in front of your girl and to have her layin feet to feet watchin her finger or using her favorite toy.
Lurker
0 likes
Watching her get herself off is a MAJOR source of entertainment for Me! In fact I often have My pet give Me a "show"...handing her her toy and telling her to use it while I watch. She does and then when she has cum, she'll want Me to make her cum again...and I'm only too happy to oblige her!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Oh, of course. I love to jack off for her, and love to watch her make herself cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch and be watched.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely a turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On... And bring it on... Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Watching a woman get off is a lovely image. If you also know that she's getting off just because of you and that turns her on even more then that's even better. Immediate hard on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A huge turn on...to watch or to get a message that they have just finished!!
Lurker
0 likes
It's the best!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, defo a turn on smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love to watch. It's the most exciting thing ever to watch her bite her lip and squeeze on her nipples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely LOVE it! How could it possibly be a turn off? lol...
Lurker
0 likes
I love masturbating with someone else. More the merrier, I say!