Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having Breakfast anywhere nice this weekend?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Clumeleon
0 likes
My mum cooked me up some haggis, bacon and sausages on Saturday morning; it was lovely.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by clum
My mum cooked me up some haggis, bacon and sausages on Saturday morning; it was lovely.

Haggis? Ick! (yes, I tried it twice).

A little bit different from listening to a classical orchestra on Bondi Beach, while the sun comes up!

(what's the betting I don't get up in time)

Clumeleon
0 likes
I frickin' love haggis. Just discovered some in the fridge and planning on having it for breakfast tomorrow. And then go to the gym to work it off.

Bit different from your plans but sure I'll enjoy it just the same.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Oh Nicola, that looks awesome!!! Hope you have a great time!

I'll be in Ireland this weekend, so I expect I'll be eating potatoes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and supper...

You can make vodka from potatoes too, can't you??? Reckon I meed some of that to wash down the spuds!!

Seriously, someone send me a care package? Please? Guys????

EDIT: Sorry, apparently the food is the same as in Scotland... Looks like fried food for all of the above... (deep fried Mars bar, Clum?) *retches*

Someone send me to the ER for a cardiogram... Please, guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

A little bit different from listening to a classical orchestra on Bondi Beach, while the sun comes up!

(what's the betting I don't get up in time)

Well I really hope you got up on time.. Breakfast, classical live music and a great place. I did something similar to that on Sunday morning, well just before noon. Just instead of breakfast it was brunch, the music was live from a piano, the place was also great, although a courtyard, it was indoor. A serene ambiance with exquisite various cuisines, impossible to try them all, accompanied with soft piano notes, and we were seated right by the fountains and piano. Actually no one wants to seat there because of the occasional water sprinkle. Aaahh everyday hustling reality is faraway in NY. A weekend away to Lancaster county in Pennsylvania is always welcomed.

It's been awhile now that I think of how I would feel like to stay in a place somewhere where year round temperatures are mild, (morning music on a beach mid October?) especially with the fast approaching cooler weather here.

The Bondi beach webcam (as other that I watch at times) always brings a smile on my face.

Champagne Sunday Brunch 360 view...The Eden Resort

What on earth are Haggies ?
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.