0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever had sex that you later regretted? And why did you regretted it
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I can honestly say, no, I haven't.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
That's cool thanks for the response
Lurker
0 likes
No. Looking back, I can honestly say there hasn't. I may just be lucky. Or choosy...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yep. It was just supposed to be about the sex. He developed feelings that I didn't return, so it just became a very messy situation.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one. But other than that one each encounter has been amazing in some way or for some reason. I remember them all fondly. smile
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever had sex that you later regretted? Yes, I have had sex a couple of times and later regretted it. I had sex when I was 17 with a friend of mine who I later found out 'dated' me as a dare from his friend. We also had sex because of a dare from a friend of his. I later found out he said I was just a piece of ass to him and he didn't give a shit about me. The second one was with an ex. I found out two months before we were married that he was cheating on me with my best friend. Oh well. I have the best husband ever and I couldn't be happier in my marriage and my life. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I regret getting involved with my last ex-wife. She was way too immature for me and put my family at risk. I shoulda known better.

She was stinky, too.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Yes, it's what I'd refer to as "2008-2010".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! But it has made me a better man and really, it could have been worse.
Clever Gem
0 likes
No, you know I haven't. Why would I do it to later regret it?
But then again...I am very particular.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Yes. I lost a women I loved by making 1 bad decision. There have been others where I ended up asking myself what the hell was I thinking...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, haven't we all? If you haven't count yourself either lucky, or non-adventurous, or incredibly in tune with yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zamm
Yes, haven't we all? If you haven't count yourself either lucky, or non-adventurous, or incredibly in tune with yourself.

Story Verifier
0 likes
You have to take risks in life, the more risks you take, the more likely some of those risks will be regrettable. I'm just happy none of the sexual risks I've taken have resulted in life-long or life-endangering consequences!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yeah omg yes someone could've warned me I'm going to start calling exes
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster
You have to take risks in life, the more risks you take, the more likely some of those risks will be regrettable. I'm just happy none of the sexual risks I've taken have resulted in life-long or life-endangering consequences!

The gift that keeps on giving!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Yes. Once. I should have said no.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, all my ex bf's can fuck off lol.......
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and I would totally do it again! totally worth it! hahaha!
Lurker
0 likes
i would say yes now when i look back on the relationships as far as the person. but the experience no i learned what i do enjoy receiving as far as pleasure and what i need during sex physically and emotionally to connect and having the knowledge in giving to the other person those same things .but if i could have met that one person to share it all with and not have to go through the pain that some negative relationships bring that would have been amazing. then i think about it i would not be so aware and treasure what i do have now. because i am thankful for him everyday.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, just the once. I agreed to anal sex which I regretted during because it hurt and later as I felt very sore.

The guy really was a "pain in the arse"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes, but it was not complete sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure I would call it 'regret' necessarily as I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason if only to teach us more about ourselves and help make us better BUT there were a couple of situations in my past that I wouldn't mind a do-over or a not-do-at-all.
Lurker
0 likes
To answer... yes. Most regretted was when I lost my virginity.