Login

worst pick up line you have ever heard

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yesterday I was out with my friends when some random guy came up to me and said "Is that a mirror in your back pocket because I see me in your pants."

I just laughed at him and walked away. Anyone else havbe one to share???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
someone came up and said that to you? Don't go there anymore. Since you were with friends and not alone I would have answered "mirror it's not clear, I like girls"

Anyway another stupid one "did it hurt when you fell form the sky.. angel?"

Answer is "no it didn't, but it hurts now looking at you"
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
"Hey sweetie, I got a roll of salami for you, wanna go make a sandwich?"

Used by a friend of mine and actually worked, she thought he was hilarious and gave him points for creativity.
Lurker
0 likes
My more recent ex approached me with "how much does a polar bear weigh?". I didn't even recognize when she said it that she was flirting with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"You'll do"
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
I had a male friend who would proposition loads of women in the pub or club he was in with: "You're gorgeous, wanna fuck?" (In fact that was how he first approached me.)

Needless to say, it never worked, but later (years later) he said that he reckoned it had about a 20% success rate, which isn't too bad... A bit like leafleting really.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really a chat up line but "be my friend you hot little whore" was n't exactly the best friend request I've ever received!

HunniDew