0 likes
Google reverse image search.... It will bust you as a fake... That is all
Lurker
0 likes
There are a LOT here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be realistic... It's the internet.
If you feel the need to search out every single image posted on here, then you clearly have bigger issues that should be addressed.

Personally, I don't care. If you want to pretend to be something or someone you're not, who am I to burst your bubble. It's your fantasy. Not mine.
I'm not here to "pick up" anyone or anything... Except maybe a few friendships along the way. And if you think you should have bigger boobs and a smaller waist or a bigger penis and a 6pack to show off so people can oooh and aaaah over them, go for it. Who does it hurt?

I prefer to follow the sage advice of the imaginary Dr House... Everybody lies. Some people lie to themselves and some lie to others.
Accept it and move on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
If you feel the need to search out every single image posted on here, then you clearly have bigger issues that should be addressed.

Personally, I don't care. If you want to pretend to be something or someone you're not, who am I to burst your bubble. It's your fantasy. Not mine.
I'm not here to "pick up" anyone or anything... Except maybe a few friendships along the way. And if you think you should have bigger boobs and a smaller waist or a bigger penis and a 6pack to show off so people can oooh and aaaah over them, go for it. Who does it hurt?

I prefer to follow the sage advice of the imaginary Dr House... Everybody lies. Some people lie to themselves and some lie to others.
Accept it and move on.

Yup, that is ONE way to look at it. ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
so everyone knows...

<----- Not really me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sprite
so everyone knows...

<----- Not really me. smile

YOU ARE NOT RAPUNZEL????

I feel so betrayed Sprite! That's it.... dumpsville.
Mazztastic
0 likes

Accept it and move on.

Well said!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

YOU ARE NOT RAPUNZEL????

I feel so betrayed Sprite! That's it.... dumpsville.

oh, wait, i changed my avatar since i posted that, nevermind!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Well said!

I know damn well yours is real.. HONK, HONK, yep, they're real.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
What a downer subject to bring up, PrimalMind. sad Now, I'm compelled to 'out' myself. And hopefully, for most of you, my allure wasn't based on a fantasy of me as a wisecracking oil portrait. And if it was, well...my bad. Thanks for ruining the fun, guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't worry LadyX... I electrocuted myself in the tub for my avatar pic. (FYI Water and electricity do NOT mix - Don't try this at home... I recommend swiping it off the net ;) )
Clever Gem
0 likes
Don't worry LadyX... I electrocuted myself in the tub for my avatar pic. (FYI Water and electricity do NOT mix - Don't try this at home... I recommend swiping it off the net ;) )

Well if that's the case.... do I have to say I had to shag a cast member of twilight to get my sparkles? (oh gawwwd the humiliation)
Lurker
0 likes
its all a crock of shit anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Well if that's the case.... do I have to say I had to shag a cast member of twilight to get my sparkles? (oh gawwwd the humiliation)

You're in luck! Toss away that glittery fool and go with this! Rock bottom price of $425US!
You too can shit glitter!

EDIT:
Quote by pizdamuncher5

We gotta be on the same wavelength or something
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by pizdamuncher5

A crock of glittery shit thanks to DW hahahahaha!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
<------- All me. Why the hell would someone pretend to look like that???
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by pizdamuncher5

Only if you take Shit Glitter then defacate in said crock.

EDIT: Dammit, outgunned! (shakes fist at Crazydiamond)
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
<------- All me. Why the hell would someone pretend to look like that???

I don't know, man.... Those sunglasses look pretty expensive. I wouldn't hold it against you if you envy them.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Only if you take Shit Glitter then defacate in said crock.

EDIT: Dammit, outgunned! (shakes fist at Crazydiamond)

more than 3 shakes- people will think you are playing with yourself ! hahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Okay PrimalMind I've taken off my sunglasses, now you can see why I kept them on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse image searches only go so far, images stolen from locked forums or facebook won't show up on them.

If you're concerned about fakers, the simplest thing is just assume everyone is a fantasist. Once you do that, life on lush gets so much easier.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here and anywhere, I always say: "Your lie is your lie, not mine"
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
We all take various risks by being here.. the risk of fake people, fake pictures, but it's a choice we make as soon as we register a Lush account. I don't scrutinise every friend I have here, what I do take exception to, is ONE person having multiple ID's and friending me with more than one of them. I find that just perverted and sick. It's happened to me twice that I know of.

I've seen it.. some of them even go so far as to post on the forums, one ID after another, using a different ID to write comments and vote on their own stories.

If you are here and seriously expect everyone you chat with to be 100% genuine, then you are being unrealistic, in my opinion.

If someone is a fake with one ID, so be it, but to play sick mind games with multiple ID's is just.... well..... sick.
Lurker
0 likes
All I have to say is that I spend a lot of time polishing my helmet. Period. Oh, where are those martians?
Lurker
0 likes

Accept it and move on.

I had a crush on Dr. House.
But this is me. No really. It is. I'm on FIRE! *nudge nudge wink wink*
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I had to read the posts to understand the thread. That being said........

<------------------------ I'm not really blue!

I selected the image because of my screen name. I chose not to use a real picture of me for personal reasons. I rarely assume anyone's picture is really them. Just easier that way