married ladies

last reply
33 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for you married ladies, how much sex do you have on an avg. week? once, twice, six , ten ?
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what has happened throughout the day and if we are both stressed out or not.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
zero
Lurker
0 likes
Been engaged for two months, at least 5 times a week... smile but i have a higher than average sex drive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not married, but when I was married I had sex at least once a day, sometimes twice a day. But, my ex-husband was a very sexual man. He would be happy if we had sex 4 times per day.

I, on the other hand, just love to be wanted, and cuddled... I love to have sex too, I am very sexual, but if the man I was with didn't want to have sex every day it wouldn't upset me. I would be fine, but in my lifetime I have never told any man that I loved "not now honey, I have a headache"... because to be honest, I could be laying in bed with the flu and I'd still want to have sex with my man!
Lurker
0 likes
On average, we usually have sex 2 to 3 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Depends on the day. How much stuff needs to be done around the house. How much homework the kids have to get done. How stressful our day was. etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, sex quickly became a chore and for the last five years of my marriage, I had stopped having sex with him altogether. My libido was at an all time low and would not even masturbate for long stretches of time. When I rekindled my relationship with my very first boyfriend, now my Dom/Master, it was a sexual reawakening for me and it turned my world upside down. Our sex lives are beyond anything I've ever experienced and we have sex as often as we are together now. We will eventually be married and we will do what it takes to keep the passion and romance alive. Even if we're not having sex, the simple act of kissing and cuddling makes me happy beyond my wildest dreams.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been married for 10 yrs. We have sex around 5 times a week, although if one of us are off work, this can increase as pressure is less. On the nights we don't have sex, I tend to masturbate as I am very sexual. Also, I know if I am playing with myself, toys or manual, he will become aroused and fuck me...so I use it to get my naughty way ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, we averaged once or twice every six months. I got tired of trying. I am currently engaged and have been living together for quite some time.. And we are a few times a week, it would be more, but our schedules don't always allow it.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and i have sex nearly everyday when hes home to make up for the time hes away...
0 likes
Hubby and I are very sexual. We make love anywhere from 1 to several times a day some days. If we are not making love, we are playing and teasing each other. I love touching and exploring my husband!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, we had sex almost everyday at first but once I had my first child it went to maybe twice a week and kept lessening after my 2nd and 3rd child. My ex wasnt really very sexual and the everyday sex at first was due to me wanting it. But after about 5 years our sex life was awful and if we had sex 3 or 4 times a year it was a lot. By the last few years, it was non existent but so was everything else in the marriage except the abuse!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Think we always make time for it at the weekend and usually have 3 or 4 sessions then, maybe more if we're home alone together. In the week there might be just 1 or 2 quickies at bedtime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Twice a week, however id like it to be twice a day. He works a ton and travels often.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it depends but i'd say on average between 3-5 times a week with my husband
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can never be enough
Lurker
0 likes
Well this month is coming to an end and I so far we have only had sex 1 time this month.. 10 years together and 1 kid, sad excuse for a sex life...I could do it all day every day, honestly. My husband has a high sex drive too, I guess I'm just not his type anymore...I'm not 16 (age of consent in my state) and virginal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with my ex for 20 years - 4 years dating and 16 years marriage. While we were dating, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other! When we got married, we probably averaged about 4-5 times a week. The longer we were married, the less he wanted it and the more I wanted it which ended up causing a lot of problems in our marriage. When I got pregnant, my libido went THROUGH THE ROOF - like nothing I had ever experienced before but unfortunately my ex was one of those men who was petrified he would 'hurt the baby' and literally didn't touch me during my ENTIRE pregnancy sad

After that, our sex life was never the same again. I grew increasingly more sexual as I hit my sexual prime like women do when they get into their late thirties while my ex was lucky if he woke up with morning wood. Needless to say, we're no longer married (for many more reason than just the sex, although that was indeed a huge piece of the pie). These days, when I'm in a relationship, sex is paramount and we have it as often as humanly possible given the daily trappings of work, kids and life in general. If I had my way, it would be twice a day, every day at the very least - first thing in the morning and again just before bed. Anything else we can manage to fit in during the day from flirting, touching, cuddling, sexting, oral or a lunch time quickie are bonus!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I was with my ex for 20 years - 4 years dating and 16 years marriage. While we were dating, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other! When we got married, we probably averaged about 4-5 times a week. The longer we were married, the less he wanted it and the more I wanted it which ended up causing a lot of problems in our marriage. When I got pregnant, my libido went THROUGH THE ROOF - like nothing I had ever experienced before but unfortunately my ex was one of those men who was petrified he would 'hurt the baby' and literally didn't touch me during my ENTIRE pregnancy sad

After that, our sex life was never the same again. I grew increasingly more sexual as I hit my sexual prime like women do when they get into their late thirties while my ex was lucky if he woke up with morning wood. Needless to say, we're no longer married (for many more reason than just the sex, although that was indeed a huge piece of the pie). These days, when I'm in a relationship, sex is paramount and we have it as often as humanly possible given the daily trappings of work, kids and life in general. If I had my way, it would be twice a day, every day at the very least - first thing in the morning and again just before bed. Anything else we can manage to fit in during the day from flirting, touching, cuddling, sexting, oral or a lunch time quickie are bonus!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
every 5 minutes with a lunch break at noon.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i was married i had enough sex to get pregnant 5 times

so about 10 my entire married life

if you are NOT happy if the amount of sex BEFORE marriage

trust me..it gets worse

so...demand YOUR rights i say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not married now, but when I was we had sex 4 to 6 times a week. You know if you have fallen behind that is what vacation is for. No of course not not all for sex maybe a little travel too

Does sex with other tan you husband count in equation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we average about 5 times per week, except when I go out... Then it is moresmile but not with my hubby and he is very happy about that... He gets to take a night off! Hehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In every marriage there are peaks and valleys. Right now, we're at about 4 times per week.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
It really depends... there are times we enjoy several time a week... and times we just enjoy cuddling. It's not all his fault... my sex drive has been out of sorts for a while now... but now that it's coming back, I need to get him back on board.

But, when he's not in the mood, I'm not afraid of taking matter into my own hands.
Lurker
0 likes
Atleast every other day. Some weeks every day. And twice a day on the weekend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
atleast 5-7 times a week nd if we are alone on weekends then 5-6 times a day even
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once or twice a week anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2-3 times a week.