Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you prefer on your girl. Victoria secret or Frederick's of Hollywood?

last reply
39 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Frederick's of Hollywood.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Frederick's of Hollywood.

I like it better too Buzz smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Fredrick's, but I'm an old fashion type guy and their products seem to have a more classic look to them.
Lurker
0 likes
Victorias secret hands down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread really needs some pictures.

I like either but this picture is definately Fredrick's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either would be fine with me. The more important question is which one makes her feel sexy. In that case I am more than happy to go shopping.
Lurker
0 likes
Victoria's Secret...the wifey looks so sexy in it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like VS. but I would just as soon have her in short shorts and a 1/2 shirt. As long as those sexy legs and tummy are there to touch I'm all about it. I do like to see the words PINK splashed across her ass too.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
without a dought, victoria secret. much more class.
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever she feels sexy in. Chances are if a woman feels sexy she will be more confident and come across as more sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to go ans see Frederick's of Hollywood for myself, and then I think I will be converted.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Judging from my experience, whatever the particular woman I'm with prefers, in terms of comfort and fit. Most (over the last 20 years) seem to prefer VS. But I'm in Dudealicious' camp on this...

She could take her pick of business shirts from my closet. White/pinstripe would look nice against her tan.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fredericks
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
He know where to take me when we were out shopping..Victoria Secret of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VS, Agent Provocateur, La Perla, Jean Yu, Eres, Aubade, Dirty Pretty Things, maybe Natori? But NOT Fredericks.....oh no!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the activity. Frederick's is less expensive, so when the evening involves tearing off of the clothing as part of the foreplay, it's Frederick's. If no actual tearing off of the cloths is going to be done, it's Victoria Secret.
Lurker
0 likes
Im an absolutely VS girl.....I cant go a day without her
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Neither have her cup size. It's Curvy Kate for us!
Lurker
0 likes
Mhm Victoria for me! smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
Hands down Victoria's Secret! It is sexy without being vulgar, and generally great quality.

Frederick's of Hollywood seems more vulgar than sexy and generally isn't very high quality.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fredericks.....much more kinky stuff smile
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure, neither make Leather outfits! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Fredricks ... Way more Slutty which I love to see and wear
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Walmart

I was thinking the same thing, it's coming off anyway. Why spend so much, if you can rock something from Walmart why pay something from the more expensive places.
†Jinxy Approved†

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Victoria expensive but quality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely Frederick's
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw