11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
placement of friends pictures on profile page why far left
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You'll have to expand on that a bit. Are you asking about the layout of images added or the avatars of your friends?

Is this a design question or is the site not rendering correctly in your browser? Not sure anyone will be able to answer otherwise

You might be better off putting a screen grab up and saying which browser your using and how you think it could be improved
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
placement of avatars of friends
Lurker
0 likes
Clever Gem
0 likes
Why not far left?

Your question is not very clear, can you expand?
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think fuzzy1954 is talking about the option under accounts>settings>friends where your friend's avatars are arranged in a grid 9 across by 'X' rows down, the option reads "This list shows members you have added to your friends list. To re-order them, simply drag their avatar to a new spot, ordered from top left, to bottom right. Reset order" I've looked at that option several times, but haven't changed them yet. I think the best reason to re-order them would be to allow easy access to the 12 friends you whose profiles you access the most on the left of your own profile page. Another reason I can think of might be a tad 'shallow', to display 12 of your friends as a 'status symbol' for people looking at your profile - either because you like keeping 12 'hot' avatars on display or displaying those 12 of your friends that you feel might impress viewers of your profile page. Did I get that right, fuzzy? BTW, the friends whose profile pages I access most, I've simply 'bookmarked' them in a folder on my bookmarks bar (Chrome) called 'Friends'. That way I can access them without going to my profile page to get to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fuzzy1954

They are far left because Lush is basically a sex site. Although the more conservative Lush members would probably prefer them on the far right.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

They are far left because Lush is basically a sex site. Although the more conservative Lush members would probably prefer them on the far right.

And if you check my page, you'll see that my liberal friends are on the left and my conservative ones are on the right. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

And if you check my page, you'll see that my liberal friends are on the left and my conservative ones are on the right. smile

Glad to see I'm in the middle row!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
i change my friend placement all the time, the ones i talk to most are on the first page and the ones i talk to most are the ones closer to #1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Glad to see I'm in the middle row!

Im not there at all. What does that make me, Joe Biden? HAHA
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

ROFLMAO. That was truly a Great post (note the capital 'G'