Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like your partner to pull your panties/thong to one side and make love to you in public

last reply
91 replies
16.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
is it erotic
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's erotic, yes...but it depends on how public. That kind of thing is crude and illegal. While it's a cute fantasy, it's kind of disrespectful. I'm all for taking risks, but it'd have to be in a secluded public place...if that makes sense.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It's erotic, yes...but it depends on how public. That kind of thing is crude and illegal. While it's a cute fantasy, it's kind of disrespectful. I'm all for taking risks, but it'd have to be in a secluded public place...if that makes sense.

I agree.. It sounds hot, but I don't want to disrespect others. If it was someplace where ppl wouldn't be offended... Then hell yes
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it with my partner once in a theater which heightened the experience. It was not crowded and we were on the back row and she was needy so I gave her what she wanted using my tongue. Needless to say, when her orgasm hit she let out a loud sigh and she said some heads turned but I was unseen since I was on my knees behind the seats.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
probably not unless it was a fairly secluded public place, with little chance of getting caught. My SO and I did have sex several times in fairly public places, but at times when there was no one around, or it was dark and no one could see us.
0 likes
doubt it because i do not want to get caught. maybe if it was a more secluded type place than yes i would. other than that, no.
Site administrator
0 likes
um ... mmmmmmm ... thinks ... um .. nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love that and have done it before. Hopefully will do it again!
Lurker
0 likes
I would love that! The fact that we'd be in public would make it all the more exciting ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh my god sex in public is hot as hell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! and i get to do it often that way. Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, have done it before but it was such a secluded spot it wasnt as much fun. I would prefer to do it like actually IN public sometime.
Lurker
0 likes
How public are we talking?
I have a few times before on say a nice quiet country walk...but that's about as public as I would ever want to get.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes...I love it when he does that at the spear of the moment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All he needs to do is lift my skirt and either hole is his to enjoy (both of us). Not so easy when wearing jeans. hahaha
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like that......."the spear of the moment".................would love to be the one pulling the panties aside and "spearing" my partner..............might have to go upstairs and try that with the wife now that you all have me so damned horny thinking about all this....
0 likes
let me rephrase my comment some....LOL! in public as like on a bus or store, no i am not apt to do that. hubby and i have played around in the woods at some parks and enjoyed it a lot!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't know if she enjoyed the 'moving her panties to the side' part or not, but my ex and I were enjoying a sunset walk out a more or less uninhabited pier (a few guys were fishing off it, closer to shore) on the Gulf of Mexico and I was standing behind her watching a pod of bottle-nose porpoise playing nearby. We got a little touchy-feelie and the next thing we knew, my zipper was down, the back of her short denim skirt was raised, her panties were pushed aside and we had sex while we stood there illuminated by the sunset (which are glorious, by the way, on the west coast of Florida).
Lurker
0 likes
In a very secluded public place, like out in the woods or something like that then yes if he's very hot, horny and wants to do me there and then I would love it.

I also love to be taken that way in private as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Let me just say I would do that in a hearbeat to her. I find the public aspect would add to the excitment. So short answer is yes ( if she would let me)
Lurker
0 likes
I have done this with a partner. We didn't call it making love. We called it FUCKIN'
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!

anytime, anywhere...but I agree with Irishdandy... I'd call that fucking, not making love.

I just love these fucking bananas!
Lurker
0 likes
Any Connect is making love
a shared glance in a crowded room, or what u described...
its the feeling/emotion which counts if "making love or not" not the act
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not totally "public", but with a hint of danger is thrilling. Just the idea he wants you so bad and can't wait is the ego boost and turn-on. I have a few instances like that and yes your whole body tingles...it's a rush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On valentines this year. I wore a maxi dress, and we sat in a park. There is two parks close by. We had lunch and while eatting at the picnic table. The other half decide to finger me while this old couple kept walking back and forth. I was afraid he would go further as in the other park just our luck a mother bought her kids to play on the play equipment.

So I told him to stop.

Recently went to a public pool area, which has a spa. While the spa was on full bubbles, he started to finger me. I had to learn to keep a straight face. And focused on the swimmers in the pool. I played with him. LOL.

I'm pretty sure there have been people out there that have had sex in disabled toilets. I went to one the other day as the line for the ladies is rather long and I just had to go. Got in there and in the trash was a condom wrapper lol.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Classified
0 likes
Quote by MarySweets

Recently went to a public pool area, which has a spa. While the spa was on full bubbles, he started to finger me. I had to learn to keep a straight face. And focused on the swimmers in the pool. I played with him. LOL.

Great until the bubbles stop, and one has to get out! The women just has a big smile showing!

Quote by MarySweets

I'm pretty sure there have been people out there that have had sex in disabled toilets. I went to one the other day as the line for the ladies is rather long and I just had to go. Got in there and in the trash was a condom wrapper lol.

Would never have thought of that one!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two words; Hell Yes!!
Though...sigh...I suppose we'd better be respectful and exclude all churches, etc, etc :L
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being an avid camper, I have done this a few times each, with a few different lovers, in various degrees of exposure. I remember every single experience vividly. There is something about being outside that lends to the excitement of it all. I agree with the sentiments of most who have commented here, that there is a line that can be crossed, where it goes from extremely hot to rude and vulgar.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love for my wife to do that to me in public but she is a shy and modest gal so it will probably be me eatting her out in public making her tingle in pleasure