Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wondering how the People of Lush feel about Stalking?

last reply
56 replies
7.9k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Has it ever happened to anyone in here?
Lurker
0 likes
yes. To a lot of us. We don't like it or the people that do it.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm against it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a stalker.. Its scary. I never knew when he was watching, driving by, whatever.... Its incredibly.creepy... especially since there is no recourse unless he is caught damaging property or he hurts you. Definitely nothing good about being stalked
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I'm against it.

No you're not..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a felony, as it should be, in some states
0 likes
i despise stalkers. i have had one in real life and online. it is a scary experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Highly against it. I feel that if someone wanted you to know that information about them, then they would tell you if they valued you or your opinion enough. But say, you're going on a first date with someone- I think doing a Google search is harmless. But when it comes to following, calling, blackmailing, inviting yourself, no consideration for personal space then I flip out.

I've had 3 stalker experiences. One fan followed me on the freeway from my house to LAX for no relevant reason other than to just look at me I guess. Creepy shit, people are seriously demented these days!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The problem with most stalkers is they don't even know they're stalking. They're probably unaware that they're creeping out their victims (for that's what they are), until of course it turns into threats and blackmail.

These posters were faked but, like most good satire, they sum up the mentality of stalkers perfectly
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by perfectlysexual46
Has it ever happened to anyone in here?

'Wondering how the People of Lush feel about Stalking?'

....out of interest....were you expecting anyone to give positive feedback about being stalked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having been stalked

it is the most terrifying thing in the whole world

and it started on the net

that is why though my pictures are real

my name is not

to ask this question shows a shocking lack of compassion for something that leads to death in a lot of cases
Lurker
0 likes
Never had a stalker and never would stalk
Lurker
0 likes
Wife's girlfriend began dating a guy we all thought was a great guy. Then she threw her sex drive at him and he was addicted. When he began acting weird, she told him to leave. Then after that, she would see him after dark looking in her windows, hanging out on the sidewalk by her house. She was able to get him arrested and that ended it. He was a big enough guy, she was small and thin. He could have easily overpowered her. Careful what you bring home when drunk. May be a good idea to get a room, not take the lover directly to your address.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Leave it up to the police to come up with an ugly word like stalking when people are just trying to be loving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
The fuck kind of question is that, anyway?
Seriously
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not easily unnerved by men, so I may have been subject to what another woman would consider being stalked without even considering it stalking. In over 10 years online, I've never been stalked by anyone, that I'm aware of.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is great and I love doing it
Lurker
0 likes
Wondering what the definition is here on lush? Since every definitions are fluid these days... I dont know anyone who has been ,or anyone who knows anyone , who has been stalked... therefore Extremely rare ... Remember men are visual creatures, and may become inspired by your beauty....

I think what SOME women think is stalking , is really a man/boy who definitely likes you (infatuation) and is checking you out . Regardless of rether you think he's is attractive to you or not . He may be seeing what the possibilities are.... 2 of my best Friends a (married couple) met and married , because he made-it-a-point , to shop where she worked (cashier) and flirt with her , he even told me " i just have to know who she is and ask her out " (and didn't know if she was married) thus making excuses to check her out , one day she asked are you stalking me and he said " every chance i get! " He treats her like a queen , they are forever couple ...

The Moral of the story there are far less creeps in world than you may think ,regardless of what you may have read in a magazine/online that creates sensationalism to sell ads......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
The fuck kind of question is that, anyway?

LOL yes , it's like asking how one feels about murder LOL " oh I dont know??" I'm torn LOL

LOL the proper question would have been "have you ever been , or thought you might have been stalked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has happened to me only a few weeks ago. A younger lady seemed to have an obsession about me despite my Mrs accompanying me on both occasions. The stalking was kept within the confines of the nightclub. Everywhere I went she followed and was about always a few yards away. Apart from talking to her of which I didn't want to do, I tried defensive negative body language but she wasn't buying it. The second week I got her expelled by a door man on a technicality. A witness saw her helping herself to my Wife's bottle of wine . She has thankfully now been banned. Its quite a disturbing creepy experience but more upsetting for my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ended up getting her banned from the place as she tried helping herself to my wife's wine again the following week whilst we were dancing . She was spotted by another couple and caught redhanded helping herself.
0 likes
Challenge accepted. I'll stalk you back but then I'll forget so remind me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cool