Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is it harmful to drink urine from a healthy woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't think so...
Lurker
0 likes
It can be. I saw a thing on My Strange Addiction about it. If you drink too much urine, it can harm your body, because you're basically putting waste back in to your body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, It can be. You are drinking ammonia, urea acid. Think about it. It is a waste product. You are putting waste in your body and back into your kidneys concentrated. You will damange your kidneys if you continuously do it. Trust me, dialysis is not fun.
Classified
0 likes
Basic survival training warns against this activity, even as last resort.
One would use evaporation to purify the urine. Take care though!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A small enough amount followed by a large enough amount of pure water won't hurt you.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
i only have one thing to say...whuck!

g
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*sighs* if that is all you're drinking, but if, every once in a while, you do it, it's perfectly harmless (some claim that it can be beneficial) for those of you not into research...

Piss is actually quite safe to drink, assuming the person making the piss has healthy kidneys and isn't dripping with the clap. The production of urine begins with an ultrafiltration of the blood by the nephrons in the kidney, which contain superteeny openings that let only the smallest molecules through. This means that bacteria and viruses are rarely seen [in urine]—HIV and hepatitis viruses are pretty much a nonissue as long as the kidneys are in good working order.

But quite safe doesn't mean totally safe.

All bets are off if you're drinking the piss of someone who's got horrendous kidneys. The biggest danger would be drinking urine from someone with an infection that's living downstream from the kidneys, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, or some type of bladder infection.

Presuming you're drinking a healthy person's piss, how much is too much? There have been cases of people dying because they drank gallons and gallons of water incredibly quickly and diluted their electrolytes to the point of cardiac arrest, however, that's sort of a risk that's inherent in any liquid, and not really unique to urine.

Another thing for piss guzzlers to consider: Certain small molecules are concentrated in the urine. Such as [trace amounts of] drugs, recreational and otherwise. I've heard from clean-and-sober piss drinkers who lost their jobs after testing positive for drugs their sex partners were taking, so if you have a job that requires regular drug testing, or if you're Britney Spears, you might want to date straight-edge piss tops exclusively.

If you know your partner and you're both healthy, guzzle all the piss you want. If you're hooking up with strangers and you're not sure what's coming out of his dick or her twat, then you're asking for it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh, Sprite, you're my heroin(e)!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by groucho
i only have one thing to say...whuck!

g

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
The white non-smelly pee is good. Don't drink yellow piss.
Sex without love is like masturbating... You are just using a person instead of your hand...

~Lova-fo'h-Lyf~
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I would think that done in moderation, it would not be that unsafe. I don't understand the urge, but who am I to say anything if it is what someone wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its not healthy to do so but neither is smoking and alot of people do that, including me. (smoke that is)
Lurker
0 likes
eww. no, it's not particularly harmful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How helpful an answer is "it can be" or "as long as it is in moderation" ? I didn't see anything in the posted question that suggests the individual is considering LIVING on it! And as for the toxins present in urine, I rather take my chances drinking piss then soda everyday, or any of the myriad drinks given to children with red dye, which is obtained from cockroaches by the way, or ANY diet drinking containing SPLENDA or NUTRI-SWEET. And I am pretty confident those drawn to such perverse acts are not doing it because it is a beverage rather then because it is "forbidden", "taboo", and considered an act of depravity by our culture. I am sure the same holds true for the majority of non-mainstream perversions.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Urine: The body's own health drink?

This. I heard that as well, some alternative doctors with PhD are swearing that your own urine is healing you. There are some protocols how to use it but in general, your own urine is healing you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She

This. I heard that as well, some alternative doctors with PhD are swearing that your own urine is healing you. There are some protocols how to use it but in general, your own urine is healing you.

Alternative being the keyword. Urine is waste. It's something the body wants to get rid of. Same as poo. Show me research done by scientists that aren't from the University of New Age Medicine that actually shows this and I'll start considering it. Thing is that most of the urine that comes out of you is impure. By saying that I mean that if the water from your tap had the same level of purity as your urine then your local council would either shut it down or go with the good old "If you're gonna drink the water, boil it first."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont think i could drink someone urine yuck
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

Alternative being the keyword. Urine is waste. It's something the body wants to get rid of. Same as poo. Show me research done by scientists that aren't from the University of New Age Medicine that actually shows this and I'll start considering it. Thing is that most of the urine that comes out of you is impure. By saying that I mean that if the water from your tap had the same level of purity as your urine then your local council would either shut it down or go with the good old "If you're gonna drink the water, boil it first."

Heheh, that was my exact argument. I told them as you said it, that it is a waste my body is trying to get rid off and how can something being a garbage at the same time heals the same body? I even asked them shall I serve myself a poo with that drink? But apperantly poo is different than urine and it is considered as true waste..
Trurh is that drinking your own urine is part of old medicine and I really don't know anyone who actually tried to heal themselves with it. If I ever will do such a thing, I will let you guys know how it went, giggles.
Matriarch
0 likes
*Allegedly* Madonna was into it for a while, according to the tabloids (yah, right, like they report the truth....).

Personally, the logic of putting waste products in my body on a regular basis, seems a little daft.
Lurker
0 likes
an ex girlfriend use to pee a little every time she came so i guess it is safe to say that i have drunk urine but i'm not so sure i'd drink it straight, i like my pee like i like my coffee, sweet with a little cream. lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
*Allegedly* Madonna was into it for a while, according to the tabloids (yah, right, like they report the truth....).

Personally, the logic of putting waste products in my body on a regular basis, seems a little daft.

*nods* having missionary position sex night after night sort of makes me go 'huh?' too. variety is the spice (see what i did there) of life.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lover_not_fucker77
The white non-smelly pee is good. Don't drink yellow piss.

That's Milk, Dude...

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure it won't taste as good as sprite so no thanks (see what I did there).
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Some athletes swear by drinking their first morning's urine. I can't remember the health reasons behind it but something about the immune system and medicinal benefits.

I would say it's up to personal taste, but I don't think it's particularly 'harmful' if it's from a healthy person and not taken to extremes.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Magician
I'm sure it won't taste as good as sprite so no thanks (see what I did there).

my pee is like a 1787 Chateau Lefite. you probably couldn't afford it, even if it was up for sale. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

my pee is like a 1787 Chateau Lefite. you probably couldn't afford it, even if it was up for sale. smile

I wasn't talking about your pee.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!