Games we play.

last reply
2 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
One of the things I like to do is play games of all sorts. Also as many know, I'm a domme. Things can become quite interesting when you combine these two passions. I've started this thread with it in mind that we could share various games we play with our subs or dominant figure in our lives.

Seductive Sevens
--------------------
This is a game I have yet to see published anywhere else and is a fun little risk/reward game to put a submissive/slave through. The idea of the game is you take a deck of cards and the deck will serve as a timer for a future activity the submissive/slave will have to go through. It works like this.

First tell your submissive/sub that the activity for the night is scheduled to last 90 minutes as things stand, but they will have an opportunity to reduce or increase the length of time the activity will last.

Take a standard deck of 52 cards. You will then draw a card and the the submissive/slave has to guess if the card is higher or lower than the number seven. If they guess wrong, you count how far away from seven the card was and that is how many more minutes the activity you have planned for the night will last. For example

6 and 8 are one away so 1 additional minute would be added or subtracted to the total amount of time. So in review

6/8 is 1 minute
5/9 is 2 minutes
4/10 is 3 minutes
3/Jack is 4 minutes
2/Queen is 5 minutes
Ace/King is 6 minutes

Granted you could make that 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and etc too.

However, the time involved can never be reduced below 15 minutes.

Each card to placed to the side so as to prevent it from being pulled again.

The game ends when all four 7s are pulled from the deck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are some games you play with your significant other?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Katland
One of the things I like to do is play games of all sorts. Also as many know, I'm a domme. Things can become quite interesting when you combine these two passions. I've started this thread with it in mind that we could share various games we play with our subs or dominant figure in our lives.

Seductive Sevens
--------------------
This is a game I have yet to see published anywhere else and is a fun little risk/reward game to put a submissive/slave through. The idea of the game is you take a deck of cards and the deck will serve as a timer for a future activity the submissive/slave will have to go through. It works like this.

First tell your submissive/sub that the activity for the night is scheduled to last 90 minutes as things stand, but they will have an opportunity to reduce or increase the length of time the activity will last.

Take a standard deck of 52 cards. You will then draw a card and the the submissive/slave has to guess if the card is higher or lower than the number seven. If they guess wrong, you count how far away from seven the card was and that is how many more minutes the activity you have planned for the night will last. For example

6 and 8 are one away so 1 additional minute would be added or subtracted to the total amount of time. So in review

6/8 is 1 minute
5/9 is 2 minutes
4/10 is 3 minutes
3/Jack is 4 minutes
2/Queen is 5 minutes
Ace/King is 6 minutes

Granted you could make that 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and etc too.

However, the time involved can never be reduced below 15 minutes.

Each card to placed to the side so as to prevent it from being pulled again.

The game ends when all four 7s are pulled from the deck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is interesting Mmmmm lay out toys ,whips,clamps and the like ,with the idea one or more of these items will be used on your sub that night. The apprehension and excitment might be great to watch lol.

The mind fuck you can deal out before play time can be most rewarding for all. smile

So what are some games you play with your significant other?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a game which is mainly used as part of a excercise training regime, for any fitness fans out there. It works with any form of excercise but the easiest way to explain it is using the idea of a bleep test (shuttle runs against the clock where the time availble to complete the run gets progressively shorter). It is basically a Risk and Reward game, but it's also a great way to incentivise a Run / Gym Session / Bike Ride / Whatever.

Before commencing the Dom sets out the rewards / consequences available (it goes without saying to keep it within the boundaries of the sub's limits), the rewards/forfeits are paired together and set against target levels . The sub then selects a target level to aim at, the higher the level selected the greater the reward if they achieve it, but the greater the consequences of failure. The point of this is that the sub makes the decision as to how hard to push themselves, while the Dom provides the framework to help them achieve steadily higher goals over time.

It's important to state at this point that the Dom must vet the sub's target choice to ensure it is sensible (you do not want the sub giving themselves a heart attack or hurting themselves trying to achieve something ridiculously beyond them).

The sub then takes the bleep test (or does whatever excercise you prefer). If they succeed in reaching their target level they achieve their reward, fail and they must accept the forfeit. Pretty simple really.

Play Safe!