Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hey ladies what kind of facial hair do you prefer?

last reply
41 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Clean Shaven?
Stubble?
Goatee?
Mustache Only?
Full Beard?
Other?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the guy... Stubble our 5 o clock shadow is always sexy... Kissing a clean face is Heaven
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Clean Shaven or Stubble
Lurker
0 likes
Other.
I like facial hair, but it really depends on what the guy looks like. Lie you, for instance, your facial hair looks great on you, but it would look horrible on my boyfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks PookieBooski smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like as much scruff as possible, but like ladies have said before me... it all depends on the guy. My preference is scruffy with goatee/beard :3
Lurker
0 likes
I like a beard, but every face is built differently, so it's frame can be different and look good in many ways.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
clean shaven all over. but a bit of stubble is also sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like his face rough and scratchy during sex but thats about it..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer clean shaven although a little stubble can be sexy on the right guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Clean shaven
0 likes
i like nicely trimmed full beard and clean shaven
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know why, but I find facial hair so sexy. A small beard as well as stubble
But I also can't pass a clean shave smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont mind whatever the guy is comfotable with EXCEPT santa beards lol long beards like that are a turn off
Lurker
0 likes
a nice trimmed beard is sexy and its tickles my inner thighs
Lurker
0 likes
I just, generally, prefer facial hair to cleanly shaven.
Any kind of facial hair - as long as it's kept clean and tidy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice to see some of these replies; I've had a neatly trimmed beard and mustache for 45 years. Just like in my "look-alike" avatar.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Classified
0 likes
Personally I prefer women to be smooth. Having not had to shave either!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I have a weak spot for guys with a goatee or full beard. But the latter has to be trimmed neatly. A wild growing bush doesn't do it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Clean Shaven
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had a full beard for years, and women seem to love it and feeling it on their thighs or ass as i lick their holes. Never been asked to shave it but it does get messy from the creampies I have eaten over the years.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I prefer clean shaven. I especially hate the 5 o'clock shadow look. Either grow something or shave!
Lurker
0 likes
Well facial hair depends on the guy, some men do not look good with it some just look strange wiouth facial gair. In my personal preferance I like a guy that has a nice 5 o'clock shadow its sexy, a well trimed thin beard with or without a gotee. Or a simple mustache. I grew up with my dad and many uncles with facial hair, so it was no surprise that all my lovers or boyfriends have had facial hair. Lol
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
depends on the guy on which it is growing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
I dont mind whatever the guy is comfotable with EXCEPT santa beards lol long beards like that are a turn off
see you make me want to try grow a santa beard lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love. love. love, love, love, LOVE when a guy has a goatee. I also like it when my husband shaves his face too. He has a baby face. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Well groomed stubble looks incredibly sexy but my preference is no facial hair, clean shaven and smooth is how I like my man.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some stubble always looks sexy.......but clean shaven does too