0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do like once. Day
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nice edit, lol.

And I do it as often as I'm in the mood. It can be several times a day...or not at all.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a day sometimes more depending on if my husband is away on business
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow...I don't think anyone would believe me if I did confess the utter reality of my masturbation needs. Let's just say I think I may need an intervention.
Lurker
0 likes
I could never have guested you ladies could be that horny... Good job ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
Nightly a good orgasm helps me sleep. heart
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
once every four years, on Feb 29th. something about leap year that just gets my juices going...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife does about three times a week as i was her i love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my moods, it can be multiple times a day or not at all. But Its usually at least once.
Lurker
0 likes
Once a day or twice if really horny x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on circumstances. If I am
home alone I usually do, if my bf is here it is less likely unless we are both involved. Can be about opportunity sometimes as much as feeling horny. When I was single, at least every other day, probably most days tbh, sometimes morning and night.

Hard to put an average on it now, probs two or three times a week but it varies.
Lurker
0 likes
daily smile
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Wow...I don't think anyone would believe me if I did confess the utter reality of my masturbation needs. Let's just say I think I may need an intervention.

[-o<
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Most days, several times.
Lurker
0 likes
Up to 5 times a day do i have a problem?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually 4x each day. Rarely is it less. In the shower each morning, at work at least once, and then again before bed. Been doing this now for over 3 years.
Lurker
0 likes
Last thing at night and first thing in the morning
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Hayley79
Depends on circumstances. If I am
home alone I usually do, if my bf is here it is less likely unless we are both involved. Can be about opportunity sometimes as much as feeling horny. When I was single, at least every other day, probably most days tbh, sometimes morning and night.

Hard to put an average on it now, probs two or three times a week but it varies.

Agree Hayles, I suppose 2 or 3 times a week on average but can do a long drawn out session where I cum 3 or 4 times if hub is out. And yeah I like the comment on opportunity....oooh look got the place to myself....I'll make myself horny even though I wasn't feeling it 10 seconds ago LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on how much sex, the man I are having, but usually twice a day... First thing in the morning. Have to start the day with a smile. And usually right before bed to fall asleep. Sometimes more if I spend to much time on Lush.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was a bit younger it was daily, sometimes twice daily. Now it's less, probably two or three times a week. However sometimes I do get spells where I go back to every day, just depends on mood and how much actual sex I'm getting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just reading the other day about how women used to have visits by doctors who gave them "hysterical paroxysms" by rubbing their clits for (sometimes) hours. That must have been some serious repression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

By the 20th century, the spread of home electricity brought the vibrator to the consumer market. The appeal of cheaper treatment in the privacy of one’s own home understandably made the vibrator a popular early home appliance. In fact, the electric home vibrator was on the market before many other home appliance ’essentials’: nine years before the electric vacuum cleaner and 10 years before the electric iron.[1] A page from a Sears catalog of home electrical appliances from 1918 includes a portable vibrator with attachments, billed as ”Very useful and satisfactory for home service.”[1]

Who knew?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
0 likes
depends. sometimes multiple times a day and sometimes i can go months and not touch myself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At least twice hehe but i have played a lil more at times
Site administrator
0 likes
wow !! I havent seen this question in the forum before !! lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At least once per day although I feel a little bit afraid that I won't like the sex with my bf anymore...
Lurker
0 likes
Lately it's 2 or 3 times a day. Once in the morning when I first wake up, once in bed at night or in the bath I take before bed and then sometimes during the day as part of a Lush chat session...Does that make me a bad girl, lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even with Hubby or other lovers around, I still have to do it a minumum of 2-3 times a day.
It averages about 5-7 times a day when I get online and chat with friends on Lush!

I just can't help touching myself and happy that menopause has passed me by so far!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Weaver of Words
0 likes
As I have not had anyone around to satisfy me in other ways, I have been left to my own devices. I have gone weeks without doing anything, and also go through stretches where I masturbate 4 or 5 times a day. Right now, I am in a horny state, so have been averaging at least three times each day. Hmmmm, that reminds me....... back later folks.