399k views
5 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well ladies..
Lurker
0 likes
i would fuck tami, and have, but by the nature of the question i'm guessing he is asking what i'd do with him and that is pass. anyone who has to promote themself in a thread as you have done can't be worth knowing. just chill out and they will come.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Like ginger said. Why do you guys come on here and for your first post ask if we like your dick, or would we fuck you? Once this gets past the first page, it just becomes another fuck or pass the av above you, because people don't go back and read the rules. Besides all that, this is the GAME section of the forum. A question like this needs to be posted elsewhere, like the in the Personal / Relationships topics or maybe even the General topics. People, let this thread die.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does plaything count as well??If not then fuck buddy
Lurker
0 likes
fuck buddies
Lurker
0 likes
pass, he already has a date
Lurker
0 likes
most of you have missed the point of this thread. davo was asking what you would do with him not what you'd do with above. so as always i say pass, pass, pass
Lurker
0 likes
pass on davo....not my type....as for ginger, I read your profile, something tells me that we would be incompatible
Lurker
0 likes
Date...if he is okay with that.
Lurker
0 likes
Date........most definitely ok with that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetKing126
pass on davo....not my type....as for ginger, I read your profile, something tells me that we would be incompatible

yes i guess we would be
Lurker
0 likes
I do not see us as fuck buddies, ginger, but I could see us going out and having drinks on a date
Lurker
0 likes
Date then smileI think he would be a great date.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
I just know SAGE would be a great date...but she's gotta return my truck keys first!!

She stole your truck keys, that is how she got to the room so fast !! *hands you the keys to a new truck* sorry asleep, but I am afraid I am going to have to pass you
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry ASLEEP I just HAD to get there.

I would date the king...without a doubt
Lurker
0 likes
I WOULD date Sage, no doubt about it
Lurker
0 likes
Pass i am afraid
Lurker
0 likes
dont be afraid, chgolf, I too am going to pass you...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Whens our date and what are we doing love??
Lurker
0 likes
when you are feeling better, and I figured we would go for one of those fall drives and see the countryside, stopping at an inn for dinner
Lurker
0 likes
Cool.
Lurker
0 likes
glad you like the idea