Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever managed to convince a girl who didn't want Anal to try it?

last reply
41 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I ask because my better half has always refused to try anal no matter what. I have tried everything from gifts, to being honest, to getting her drunk enough (but not indecently so). It just seems off limits...
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I have. Before I even told her directly of my desire, I kept things playful and took every opportunity to tell her how fabulous her ass was. Whether we were in public or at home I paid attention to her body in general and to her backside in particular.

I engaged her in honest discussions about sex, often after we had made love. Eventually I told her about my experiances with anal sex but was careful not to push. She was a fairly open minded girl and as I spent time caressing and kissing her back she allowed me to use my fingers there. It took awhile but she finally became curious enough to give it a try.

I will say though that not every woman is even remotely curious and if your lady has already made up her mind, it's very unlikely she is going to change it now.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Enjoying a mutual shower, making sure everything is squeaky clean then using my tongue there has led to a pretty good success rate with anal virgins. If you're unwilling to put your tongue there, how are you going to convince her to let you use something so much larger there? The more foreplay, the better! And don't forget the lube, lack of lube will convince an anal virgin or first timer from ever doing it (or doing it again.)!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I've even given my wife enemas prior to medical procedures and that has not mattered. She heard about unpleasant experiences that two or her friends had with inconsiderate guys, and she's a germophobe, and blah, blah, blah, it's a no-go zone. It's not worth leaving her over and it's not worth getting rough over. She likes a little rough, but she's not into as much pain as it would take to force that open and I'm not the kind of guy that would inflict that much pain.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea! And she loved it! Begged me to do it every time were together!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ironic. Over the years several women partners have suggested it but it's not something I want. Go figure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
I have. Before I even told her directly of my desire, I kept things playful and took every opportunity to tell her how fabulous her ass was. Whether we were in public or at home I paid attention to her body in general and to her backside in particular.

I engaged her in honest discussions about sex, often after we had made love. Eventually I told her about my experiances with anal sex but was careful not to push. She was a fairly open minded girl and as I spent time caressing and kissing her back she allowed me to use my fingers there. It took awhile but she finally became curious enough to give it a try.

I will say though that not every woman is even remotely curious and if your lady has already made up her mind, it's very unlikely she is going to change it now.

Persistence versus knowing when to give up...its a fine line...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes a few times actually. I always started them out slowly and with something small. I found warm water and a sharpie work really well smile
Lurker
0 likes
No. I'm not a jerk.

At least not that kind of a jerk. I've convinced people that they should explore more about their sexuality, though I've never had to with somebody I've been dating or sexual with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most women will give you some indication if they are willing to try it. maybe allowing a little anal teasing with fingers etc during foreplay. If you *cough cough* accidentally touched her there and she reacted quicky and negatively, id be pretty certain that was off limits for good.

I did convince one girl to try it. She was certain she wasn't going to enjoy it but she did ;-). She was a little embarrassed in fact that she did.
Lurker
0 likes
yes. over time. had to start small (finger) and work up to it. Now she likes it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some women are adamant that they will not even attempt it and sometimes guys have to take that at face value, however if a girl knows her partner is into trying it because its something they enjoy then alot of us girls like to please, thus giving you a good chance of swaying her. the thing to remember is that if nothing is ventured then nothing is gained... and usually a girls first anal which happens this way will open up ther minds as to what can be enjoyable and also make them reconsider boundries.

Maybe the approach that if you try it and she doesnt like it you dont have to do it again. If they dont try it themselves then how can they know if there going to like it?
If they decide they dont enjoy it after they have tried it then fair play, all of us are different and some women dont like to try something which is so foreign to them.

I think alot of women, once they have tried it, if it has been made to be a comfortable experiance; ie. including it during sex rather than basing sex around trying anal, and also using lube and paying attention to other areas of their body at the same time, find it to be a pleasureable experiance and become to enjoy it as a healthy part of their lifestyle.

Anal for some people is still somewhat of a taboo, and so for them i guess this is one of the reasons they are not attracted to it. I, like many other women think that because its taboo it is still a little dirty and 'naughty', thus instead of putting us off, it makes us want to do it...not only that, but if with the right person, it feels fucking amazing!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have never tried to convince a girl to do anal. They have always asked for it. I have always thought it was the women who preferred it the most. My first choice is always vaginal intercourse. The ass is often too tight, you have to use a ton of lube. But my wife likes it sometimes and I like to keep her happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hang in there. It can be trying at times but she may surprise you. I've had plenty of surprises by convincing my female lovers to try anal sex...
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes ex-wife, wife, and one who I had an affair with they all enjoyed it very much.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Lol. Sure, try anal on a women who is afraid and not into it. She's never going to relax and even if you manage to get inside her, she going to feel like your tearing her open.

If you want a very pissed off lady on your hands, go for it. Otherwise just wait until she actually warms to the idea. It's one thing if she will try it with an open mind, but try to talk her into it like it was a blow job is a recipe for disaster.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
My wife the first time. Now she loves it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been able to get my wife to do it a couple of times many years ago but after that it's a no go area.
All thou she'll let me lick her ass and stick my tounge in but thats as far as it goes now.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the advice and anecdotes everyone
Luckily I have the patience of Santoshi and the perseverance of Parvati
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes i have. several of my ex's i have talked into trying anal.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes.

(Wanna know how?)

Step One:

As you're actually normally fucking her, allow your fingertips to GENTLY feather her little rosebud... Don't make an obvious point of it, (we don't want to freak her out...) Just the lightest of touches... There and almost immediately gone.... Familiarisation is the key... Let her get used to the idea of just being lightly touched there... Don't make an issue of it...

Step Two:

When going down on her, flicker your tongue at her there... Again, FLEETINGLY, like you might have even done it by mistake... (If you already please her, and she's quite used to the fact you transport her into the place where she becomes quite the wanton girl, she's not going to object at this point... (She'll be too busy concentrating on cumming...)

Step Three:

After AGES... (And having regularly practised all of the above...) And when you KNOW she's totally into the moment, THIS TIME, place your middle finger upon her asshole as you have her... DON'T penetrate her... Just own that bit of her while she's distracted by your prowess... And keep it there as she comes....

Step Four:

As step three, but this time, insert your fingertip inside her there.... (By this stage, if you followed the above, she'll allow this...)

Step Five:

(NOTE: It's VERY IMPORTANT that you space this stuff out... If you ATTACK her bottom every time you make love she'll get suspicious... GRADUALLY include steps one and two into regular lovemaking... OCCASIONALLY, when she's really passionate, go to step three...)

When it's quite clear she's become okay with the fact you that like playing with her rosebud, (hopefully she'll quite like it herself by now,) lick your middle finger and slide it GENTLY into her as you're fucking her and she's just about to come...

If you've been patient and careful, she won't mind... (If you've been brilliant, she'll fucking love it....)

Step Six:

By this point, (It takes weeks... Sometimes MONTHS!!!) Only a VERY STUPID girl won't realise that the foregoing only ends one way... At this point, she's allowed you to lick and finger her bottom, indeed, she likes it... Novices assume that anal sex can only take place in the doggy position... WRONG!!!!

On the night you decide to make the dark move, wait until you've made her almost incoherent with desire... (You'll have loved her as you always do, but ALSO with the methods described above...) You'll put her on her back and fuck her normally for a time, hopefully having made her come while aching for more... You'll have already had your fingers up her bottom at this point so.... Pull out of her puss and gently press your cock against her button... (In my experience, she'll either close her eyes at this point or she'll look at you shyly...) Your reaction is the same in either case... Kiss her on the mouth, tell her you love her and you think she's beautiful, and then GENTLY slide into her there... (You may have to use some spit...)

BE NICE!!!!!

Go slow..... DON'T expect to come in her there the first time... (There's an intimacy you'll both discover in this that you haven't experienced before...) Be MUCH more gentle than normal with her... EASE into her gently...

(NB. DON'T fuck her pussy again once you've been in her ass... JUST DON'T... (Unless you're using condoms in which case you change condoms before doing that...)

Tell her you love her and that she's the most beautiful, sexy thing you've ever dreamed of....

Step Seven:

(Two Weeks Later...) Her: "Umm.... Oooow! OOOW! OH Baby, you can fuck my ass again if you want!!!!!"

xx Steph.

(I should CHARGE for this stuff.....)
Lurker
0 likes
I should have said....

ONLY do this with people you love...

Anal Sex is about intimacy...

(Really, it is...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
She was a bit apprehensive at first but she loved the preparation leading up to it. She gave me the go ahead and after that didn't really care for regular intercourse again. She thought it was safer and knew she couldn't get pregnant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've convinced a woman who wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to try, but I haven't (and don't think I'd try) to convince a woman that didn't find the idea appealing.The thought of doing something sexual with a lover that just wasn't into the thing we were doing doesn't seem particularly fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I go after women with very ample bottoms and they know quickly what I ultimately want. Many of times, I got in.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I have. It's not about being a dickhead or forcing anything on anyone as someone suggested, but rather broadening their horizons since many times women have bad experiences with one guy, and it's an ideal situation to prove to her that it can be very different with someone who actually is considerate and knows what they're doing.

I too have gotten one particular girl into anal sex who was so sure that she wouldn't like it (based on past experiences), and even after it happened she was still a little embarrassed to admit that she did in fact enjoy it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was never able to get the wife to try anal, now that she has cucked me she has anal frequently.