Strap on Fantasy?

last reply
31 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any girls want to do a guy with a strap on or dominate the guy make him do what you like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not for me.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
its one of my fantasies!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I've written about it elsewhere and got extremely turned-on by the idea... which led to some experimentation. smile
Lurker
0 likes
i like the sound of it turns me on smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Something I'd like to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I joke about it with a few Lush men but it really isnt a fantasy of mine. If I was with a guy and he really wanted me to I guess i would. But it is never something I would suggest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ready when u are younghornygirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do and I LOVE it!!! My recipients love it as well
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I joke about it with a few Lush men but it really isnt a fantasy of mine. If I was with a guy and he really wanted me to I guess i would. But it is never something I would suggest.

Nikki,

You mean to tell me that I have been doing countless hours of strap-on research for nothing?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Nikki,

You mean to tell me that I have been doing countless hours of strap-on research for nothing?

Its always better to be prepared!! Like all women, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time!! HAHA
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is this more of a female fantasy than a male one? I would LOVE to do that to a man - especially if the dildo was double ended and with every thrust, I got fucked...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Its always better to be prepared!! Like all women, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time!! HAHA

I'm not sure if reserving the right to change one's mind should be purely a female thing. I have often fantasised about a woman using a strap-on on me, and would like to try it at least once.

However, like Nikki, I too would like to reserve the right to change my mind at any time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by maggi
Is this more of a female fantasy than a male one? I would LOVE to do that to a man - especially if the dildo was double ended and with every thrust, I got fucked...

I just think it's a new sexual act that I haven't tried yet!!!
It is not really a fantasy must do act, but would try it in a heartbeat!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by maggi

The idea does really turn me on. But that especially sounds so hot!
Lurker
0 likes
My Wife does she Really Gets Off On It!!!

P.S. I dont mind either
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is one of my Biggest Fantasies to have a sexy woman take my anal pussy with her strapon..... Mmmmm so wet thinking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love to be taken by a lady with a strap on, one of my favourite things. PS I love to suck on it as well whilst looking up into their eyes, very horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i would love to be used by lady with strap on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i fantasiz about this but never got a chance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by maggi

I have thought about this a few times as well, but after reading maggi's take on it, i'm going to have to include hers as part of my fantasy now, Thank you Maggi xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not mind, long as i get to do the same to her lol
Have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say it's a fantasy as such but the idea definitely turns me on.

I don't often get to experience a man being passive and I think I'd rather enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like being fucked with a strap on by a women
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by maggi

This is one of my biggest fantasies. If it was in both our asses that would be fantastic. Its good to know there are some women out there interested in the idea.
Lurker
0 likes
I have, it was kind of fun, having that type of control. I would do it again.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
absolutely no thanks!! but I know of lots of men who enjoy it!
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooh Yes, I'd Love to give it a trysmile
Lurker
0 likes
yes, absolutely, you bet.

i would love to do it. sort of a fantasy.