Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the funnest thing you have done naked???

last reply
112 replies
11.1k views
3 watchers
19 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Mine was changing my bed sheets naked...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by countrygirl58
Mine was changing my bed sheets naked...

I do this all the time.
I also iron naked but it's not at all funny. It's quite dangerous actually, and I've got a couple of burn scars to prove it.
Lurker
0 likes
...I'm lost. I can think of things that are both much more fun, and much funnier that I've done naked. I think the grammar and use of a made-up word are confusing me.
Internet Philosopher
2 likes
Volley Ball. I shit you not...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
well i think milik wins but the funnest thing ive done naked is have great sex..and swimming. i love to swim naked.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
well i think milik wins but the funnest thing ive done naked is have great sex..and swimming. i love to swim naked.

No, it was not as fun as sex and getting Willie sunburned was no fun but it was uproariously funny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say having sex, it's the best.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funnest; The funnest thing I've done naked is yet to be discovered. It's a relentless search for the absolute, most fun you can achieve while nude.

Funniest; Me getting nude would be quite humorous for many, I'm sure
Lurker
0 likes
taking an important business phone call while naked. smh
Lurker
0 likes
I did the naked mile in collage
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Other than sex?? Modeling.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
When I was a senior in high school, I was out late one night (or early in the morning) with a girl, and we dared each other to strip off our clothes and run naked from the park back to my house (a distance of about maybe a couple hundred yards).

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Other than sex?? Modeling.

that's not funny, its wonderfully sexy

I played one hole of golf, naked one time, on a dare.....made a par and got dressed.
The Linebacker
1 like
I've skinny dipped with a group many times. I've played Naked Twister, and done Naked Volleyball.

And I once caught my toga on the staircase railing while riding my motorcycle down the stairs at a fraternity toga party and it came off. I didn't have anything on under the toga, as I had traded underwear with my girlfriend and I was wearing hers on top of my head. So what's a guy to do? I just rode my bike, naked, out the door down to the yard, onto the street and cut a circle before motoring down the street and back doing wheelies while everyone at the party laughed and cheered.

The first ever naked group thing I did, was at an unofficial nude beach on the Florida gulf coast. I was 19 at the time. Several girls and guys. Seeing the girls naked had its effect right away. We guys had to run to the water to counteract the problem. There was a naked middle-aged man with the people beaching not far from us, who kept walking back and forth to their car. He was skinny but with a pot belly, a very long nose, and just about the longest pecker you could ever see. That thing really bounced when he walked. Every time he walked by, our group tried our best not to giggle but that was just too damn difficult to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

that's not funny, its wonderfully sexy

I played one hole of golf, naked one time, on a dare.....made a par and got dressed.

I'd love to play most sports with you naked...

Ate a girl out while she did a back float in the lake... I did not use my hands nor did she..... Legs over my shoulders while she rode my lips, tongue, and nose.....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Technically not exactly naked, but pretty close.
I was in a department store, trying on a long evening dress. Really awful changing "rooms", small, like a telephone booth with just a curtain to pull across, and they opened onto the main shop floor.
So I had stripped off down to just pair of lacy panties, picked up the gown and stepped back a little, caught my foot on one of my shoes which I had taken off, and started to fall. I reached out to grab the wall to stop myself from falling, only it was not the wall, it was the curtain. Which was held onto the rail by little plastic clips. The whole thing came off the rail, I went sprawling out onto the main shop floor naked apart from a tiny pair of panties.
Lurker
0 likes
A few years ago, I went skinny dipping in a lake with a few of my friends (a big no-no in my area). The cops came and I watched all of my friends run off and I was the only one that they caught. Unfortunately, my friends grabbed my clothes when they ran so I was left completely naked in front of the cops with nothing to cover up. They drove me to the police station and made me throw on donation clothes until my mom showed up to pick me up.

At the time, it was kinda frightening, but looking back, it's the most fun thing I've done naked. Outside of sex, of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once I played truth or dare and had to strip completely naked. I sat on the couch with my hands in my lap, trying to cover myself up but trying to do so without making it look like I was trying to cover myself up. The moment was such an adrenaline rush that I was hard to say the least. Unfortunately that's about as juicy as the story gets as the game ended when someone pulled out a camera and there was a mad dash for clothes.

Another time I went for a walk in the woods behind my parents house. I had heard a story from a girl that she used to go for walks at night topless so I figured that I would give it a try. To be honest, I was too nervous to make it very far down the trail but it was fun nevertheless.

Sex in a stranger's hot tub (girl was house sitting and watching the dogs of her dad's coworker, she invited me over) was also a good one.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As part of a dare in college, around 2 AM a group of us ran naked from our dorm, jumped into one of the fountains, and ran back. Probably a half mile run.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A long time ago, my wife and I went to a friends party out in the country. We took my wife's best friend along as well.
Quite a few beers into the evening, my wife and her friend took off their tops and spent an hour or so topless and dancing around.
I was pretty excited and told my wife's friend that I was going to get naked in the back seat of the car on the way home.

When we headed home around 2:00AM, I stripped in the back seat and tapped her friend on the shoulder.
She looked at me and then said to my wife, "your husband is naked."
My wife turned the interior light on and took a quick glance then turned the light off. She didn't say a word.

After a couple of minutes her friend asked, "what do you think we should do with him?"
My wife said "lets get him out in the headlights and jack him off."

It was the middle of the night and we were on a little traveled road. She stopped the car, grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the car.
I was excited and quite drunk. The two of them worked on me for a while but, I was just too drunk to cum.

We got back in the car and went home.
I told my wife I would love to give it another try some time when I was sober enough to get off.
We never tried it again.
Lurker
0 likes
I left my motel room buck naked because I was completely inebriated, because of New year's Eve. My boyfriend at the time also followed me naked, out to the street and my best friend corralled us back to our room.

And

I also was nude hot tubbing with a bunch of guys including my best guy friend at the time. But none of that was sexual!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Made naked snow angels when we were on a ski trip with friends a few years ago. Needless to say, there was serious shrinkage involved!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been involved in some streaking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Answered the door. The look on their face, priceless
The Linebacker
0 likes
What? Has no one attended a naked stand-up comedian show at a nudist resort before?
Lurker
1 like
I got up, tossed my girl some paper towels and sang this: