Attraction

last reply
44 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whats the first thing you notice about women?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her eyes and what are they looking at
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Always Her feet first before I look upwards so finally our eyes meet. Well pedicured feet often mean & very attractive girl who cares about appearance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she's facing me, eyes, mouth, face, shape, in that order. If I'm seeing her from behind, legs, ass/hips, overall shape, in that order.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by asleep
ring finger left hand

*giggles* you win!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been tested and I am a left brained/type 4 learner. (I think that's right.) I see the big picture first, then break things down into smaller parts. So I see the face, eyes, tits, legs, camel toe all at once. That's why I like to keep my hair cut short. Seeing all that at once makes my hair stand straight up! The sudden impact inside my trousers is hell on zippers.
Lurker
0 likes
her eyes
her smile
her ankles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her face, then her additude
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mui
Whats the first thing you notice about women?

I would have to say their legs and butt.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by asleep
ring finger left hand

Easily pleased? haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always picture them naked and as I'm a breast man always breaststroke but try to do it without her noticing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest, the very first thing any guy notices about a woman is that she's female. After that it's a checklist of things as to why she WON'T hold your attention rather than the other way around - this is pretty much done in the blink of an eye on a subconscious level.

The more noticeable you are (ie the more skin you show off) the more likely you are to get attention - the sort of attention you get is, of course, in the eye of the beholder.

You may get some responses from men on here saying that a woman's personality is the first thing they notice. Just so you know, these men are all disingenuous liars of the lowest order and cannot in any way be trusted.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
To be honest, the very first thing any guy notices about a woman is that she's female. After that it's a checklist of things as to why she WON'T hold your attention rather than the other way around - this is pretty much done in the blink of an eye on a subconscious level.

The more noticeable you are (ie the more skin you show off) the more likely you are to get attention - the sort of attention you get is, of course, in the eye of the beholder.

You may get some responses from men on here saying that a woman's personality is the first thing they notice. Just so you know, these men are all disingenuous liars of the lowest order and cannot in any way be trusted.

Ha! Dont i know it! im so glad you complimented my arse before my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mouth. I always notice a woman's mouth/lips first. Not a sexual thing at first, just where my eyes go. Then rest of face then boobs.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Her face, boobs, and attitude.
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it would have to depend on where we met. If we're talking in person then I would have to say hair and eyes. I think you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. But if I met them on here, I would have to say sense of humor. It's just such an important personality trait for me.
Classified
0 likes
Apart from the obvious, subtle, overall instant appraisal.

The face, a smile and twinkle in the eye!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Story Verifier
0 likes
I try (TRY) to take in the entire package, but the sexiest body, with a beautiful face, hair, eyes and smile isn't attractive to me without a gregarious, outgoing personality. Even a less attractive girl will capture my attention if she has a great personality.
Lurker
0 likes
Her face, breasts/ass, and personality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Face first then her ability to carry a conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

A somewhat shallow and immature generalisation maybe?
Lurker
0 likes
The shape of her body. I like hips, fit, athletic girls.
If her body attracts me, then face, lips, smile, eyes etc

If I'm horny (like usual) my eyes gravitate, to her ass, groin boobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Typically hair - clothes - then face or body depending on how she's facing.

This can change depending on clothing or if they have something that really draws your attention, like a really unusual piece of clothing or something.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll only acknowledge them as a fellow human being just as I would do for a man and nothing more, I threw away attraction long ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hair from far away and her her shape... but close up it is all in the eyes...