5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who would you rather be.

reasons would be nice too smile

my answer:

Bond, he seems to have the more meaningful job, actually affecting countries and wars, not just a city that seems to be fucked from the get go, no matter the scenario.

also all the sexy ladies ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
007 always
Lurker
0 likes
Batman

Total stealth is difficult to acheive and Bond would be more lost without his gadgets than Batman would be. Besides, Batman gets a calling with a large bat in the sky. Much more awesome than Bond. And Bond doesn't have super villains that he's up against in the same way that Batman has. Everyone needs an arch enemy. Bond's only arch enemy is his cock...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, what an awfully unfair question! How can I possibly pick?! I actually don't know! Bond seems to get beaten up too much but then again Batman breaks his back...aargh...I can't decide!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Batman

Total stealth is difficult to acheive and Bond would be more lost without his gadgets than Batman would be. Besides, Batman gets a calling with a large bat in the sky. Much more awesome than Bond. And Bond doesn't have super villains that he's up against in the same way that Batman has. Everyone needs an arch enemy. Bond's only arch enemy is his cock...

Batman doesn't really have supervillains - just psychopaths and he uses more gadgets than Bond.

Both of them are pretty fucked in the head, the loss of their parents at an early age going some way to explain their actions.

On balance it has to be Bond, even though he's an awful snob, he has the nicer cars, goes to the nicer places and understands what he does is simply a job - Batman however, likes to put on tights and hang around with young boys.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Head Nurse
0 likes
Can I be a Bond girl?

Bond over batman anyday!
Lurker
0 likes
Bond of cause
Story Verifier
0 likes
It's not even a question of Bond v Batman. It's Bond, hands down. So what is the question? It's simply a question of which Bond. I know the special effects weren't as good and the film 'technology' wasn't as good, but I still like Sean Connery best as bond. All the other Bonds were imitations, at best.
Lurker
0 likes
Bond, can you even compare the two?
Lurker
0 likes
Duh!!! Bond! Does Batman even drink Martini???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Batman. Bond is a government agent that assassinates people on government orders without trial. That strikes me as a government gone horribly wrong. Batman works on his own and he tries to apprehend his villains in a manner that the authorities can take the villains into custody.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bond hands down. He's cool full of confidence, well maybe even cocky. He does back it up.
Lurker
0 likes
Bond James Bond..no no Batman (Michael Keaton) Batman..No Bond James Bond
Classified
0 likes
Bond, James Bond. Middle name, Frank!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Linebacker
0 likes
Definitely James Bond!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Bond?? nah!!! I am going pick Batman .... he's mysterious, has a butler, some great gadgets, fucking awesome vehicles/motorcycles .... and a cape!!

Yeah, Batman over Bond, anyday!

Lurker
0 likes
BATMAN

I rather be Batman because he is a billionaire, a ninja, and his weaponry is crazy! Moreover, we all know the chicks love the car! Ha!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
BatGirl! yeah, baby!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm a Superhero guy, so it's Batman for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by lhb1989
I'll say Batman and Bond

Somebody is hoping for a menage-a-trois.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Batman for sure, bond is too much of a showman batmans all buisness. Plus Batman gets all the better toys :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Batman doesn't really have supervillains - just psychopaths and he uses more gadgets than Bond.

Well if you think about it check out pretty much any comic and the super villains are usually nothing more than sociopaths with powers/gadgets so technically batman would get it on sheer number alone
Lurker
0 likes
Plus batman villains are sociopaths, not psychopaths. The joker for instance is believed to be a case of supersanity, psychosis would be delusions and hallucinations, the joker knows what he is doing, he's not delusional or crazy. He simply chooses to do wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Batman...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

BATMAN
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Transportation: Batmobile, Batboat, Batcopter, Batcycle, Batplane
Master of multiple weapons and martial arts
Weapon of choice: Batarang

Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Transportation: Bentley, Aston Martin, Lotus, BMW, Ford, Saap, Rolls-Royce, Chevrolet
Master of multiple martial arts and weapons
Weapon of choice: Walther PPK

12 ROUNDS FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!!!
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
doesn't matter if it's either James Bond or Superman, I'm 100% a Batman guy, I'll admit I'm not a big reader of the comic books but I was more a fan of the 90's TV show and my favorite Batman story is No Man's Land.

The reason why I'm a fan of Batman kinda coincides with what a friend of mine once said to me: Batman knows he's vulnerable and may not make to tomorrow but he keeps fighting and keeps going.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by terry20069

BATMAN
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Transportation: Batmobile, Batboat, Batcopter, Batcycle, Batplane
Master of multiple weapons and martial arts
Weapon of choice: Batarang

Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Transportation: Bentley, Aston Martin, Lotus, BMW, Ford, Saap, Rolls-Royce, Chevrolet
Master of multiple martial arts and weapons
Weapon of choice: Walther PPK

12 ROUNDS FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!!!

Actually:

‘Name: Bond, James. Height: 183 cm, weight: 76kg; slim build; eyes: blue; hair: black; scar down right cheek & on left shoulder; all-round athlete; expert pistol shot, boxer, knife-thrower; does not use disguises. Languages: French and German. Smokes heavily (NB: special cigarettes with three gold bands); vices: drink, but not to excess, and women.'

Ian Fleming, From Russia With Love

Note:
183 cm = 6.00394 ft 76 kg =167.551 lb
Lurker
0 likes
Batman---his toys are more real to us; many of Bond's are silly toys, many of which were never created.
It is also clear Batman is fantasy; Bond's character is fantasy but never comes out and admits it as far as I know.
So I'll admit to my fantasies: Batman and Michelle Pfeifer in a cat-suit! Growwwwrrrrrrr
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to have to go with, Bond, James Bond.

Don't get me wrong, I love Batman, but he's a superhero, so I don't think the two should be put up together. Batman Vs Superman or James Bond Vs Simon Templar that is more fare I think.