I have trouble just talking to women.

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 18 and in my first semester of collage and never had a girlfriend. I have serious trouble talking to a girl i just met and can never ask a girl out the way i want to, they never seam to realize i'm asking them out on a date, they think were just friends going out and having fun as friends. I don't want to make a foul of my self and ruin a friendship that doesn't come easily to me. Can you help me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush.
Now with this being your first semester you can't try and rush into dating and sex.
What you should do is get out of your room and join a coed club. This will help with you confidance. Then after your a bit more comfortable start asking girls to lunch or coffe where there is no pressure, talk to them and listen to what they say. Then keep them as friends. Then find a girl to ask on a date. You can't rush this since your a bit lacking in confidance. You will find someone it's just going to take some time.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Noraj69
Welcome to Lush.
Now with this being your first semester you can't try and rush into dating and sex.
What you should do is get out of your room and join a coed club. This will help with you confidance. Then after your a bit more comfortable start asking girls to lunch or coffe where there is no pressure, talk to them and listen to what they say. Then keep them as friends. Then find a girl to ask on a date. You can't rush this since your a bit lacking in confidance. You will find someone it's just going to take some time.

OK, first thanks and i love your dog i've been wanting a bloodhound but cant get a dog right, and secondly i go to a really small school and it doesn't have clubs at all, well not that i know of.