Favorite show.

last reply
112 replies
9.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats your favorite show? What are you looking forward to this season?
Lurker
0 likes
Reruns of The Big Bang Theory with Kailey Cuoco.
Lurker
0 likes
QI. More trivia. More weirdness. More bad jokes. What's not to love about it?
Lurker
0 likes
HIMYM and Revenge!
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Walking dead!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Dr Who, which has already started and is EPIC. after that, Once Upon a Time, Castle, and Suburgatory.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Once Upon a Time.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Once Upon a Time.

is DYING for new season, now that everyone knows!!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Haven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tough call. Californication, Game of Thrones, Homeland.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

is DYING for new season, now that everyone knows!!!

I know. And I just caught up. Had to record the last few episodes, but I'm finally caught up. Just having this conversation makes me want to hop out of my chair. I'm so fucking excited.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saga
Walking dead!!!

I couldn't agree more! Awsome show!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only show Im really looking forward to is Spartacus but it wont be until January.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Don't know if I have a favorite, but I'm looking forward to the new season of 'Person of Interest' and 'The Good Wife', two new shows I'm anxious to check out are 'Last Resort' and 'Elementary'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i did watch tv i like Once Upon a Time Walking Dead and Grimm
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster
Don't know if I have a favorite, but I'm looking forward to the new season of 'Person of Interest' and 'The Good Wife', two new shows I'm anxious to check out are 'Last Resort' and 'Elementary'.

Elementary looks good - we're going to check it out. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Person of Interest, and my guilty pleasure, the Big Bang Theory.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by FarmGal

I couldn't agree more! Awsome show!

I know eh? It is a brilliant show!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dexter, Bones, and Grey's Anatomy. Side faves are Glee, Community, and New Girl :3
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Grimm, American Horror Stories, Broadwalk Empire,Vampire Diaries, Blue Bloods, New Girl and Criminal Minds
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by kaikai012
Grimm, American Horror Stories, Broadwalk Empire,Vampire Diaries, Blue Bloods, New Girl and Criminal Minds

the new normal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kaikai012

OMG! How did I forget Boardwalk Empire!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True Blood
Lurker
0 likes
Spartacus
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
QI, Mock the Week, Big bang theory, Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds, oh and I almost forgot Modern Family. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Dexter. 7 days to go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So i saw an episode of this Boardwalk Empire and i must say a very good show
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hells Kitchen, Master Chef, Hotel Hell and Kitchen Nightmares. I love Gordon Ramsay, he just makes me laugh..
Lurker
0 likes
Doctor Who, True blood, Game of Thrones, Dollhouse, Parks and Rec, Big Bang, Modern Family, Betty White's Off Their Rockers, Avatar - Legend of Aang, Victorious, iCarly, Dragon Ball Z, Spartacus, Heroes, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Moonlight, Gossip Girl... Not that I watch much TV or anything... *cough*