Ass fucked

last reply
31 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do some women like to be fucked in the ass?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Why do some men like to be fucked in the ass?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi! Im LMB, Good Will Ambassador of Lush (ill wait till everyone stops laughing)

I wanted to welcome you and to thank you for becoming a participant in our wonderful forums here. Up on the top of your page you will find a search function. you can use that to see if the question you would like to posed has already been asked. this cuts down on clogging up the forums and also protects you from snarky bitchy sarcastic comments like this one and a few other that i noticed. ;)

Again, welcome and enjoy your time here smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, I stopped laughing so now I can answer.

Why do some women like to be fucked in the ass? Why do some women hate it? Same answer, we all like different things.

As for me. Maybe it is the fact that society considers it dirty and taboo that makes me like it. That may be partly true. But the main reason I love it is because it feels good! What else do I need to say.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Why do some men like to be fucked in the ass?

Because it feels so damn good. There are many emotional reasons as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There you went and did it again Nikki you always get to post the best answer first. If you were not loved by so many we could be really upset.

Maybe it is just the time difference
Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't know precisely why women like anal sex, but I'm glad I've met so many that do!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Jshua06
Why do some women like to be fucked in the ass?

Quote by 1nympholes
Maybe it is just the time difference

Is that because you like it slow?!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well our bodies have so many erogenous zones that love to be touched. This is just another one. Start with lots and lots of jell and a finger. Later you will find that having a cock inside your pussy and a finger or a vibrator stimulating your ass will take you to a place you never even imagined. The tissue between your ass and your vagina is very thin, so stimulation inside your bum transmit to your vagina and combines with the vagina stimulation causing an amazing amalgam of sensations. Try it, but proceed slowly and will ample lube.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

Because it feels so damn good. There are many emotional reasons as well

Odd, that's exactly the answer for why women like to be fucked in the ass too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it feels really good! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Ok, I stopped laughing so now I can answer.

Why do some women like to be fucked in the ass? Why do some women hate it? Same answer, we all like different things.

As for me. Maybe it is the fact that society considers it dirty and taboo that makes me like it. That may be partly true. But the main reason I love it is because it feels good! What else do I need to say.

It feels great...
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
The anus has a lot of nerve endings, so can provide a lot of pleasure. We're all wired differently and I'm sure that some women can get comparable physical reward for anal penetration as vaginal. For the rest, there are psychological factors to consider. Some people would be genuinely disgusted by what others find exciting precisely because it's dirty and taboo. Some women get pleasure from knowing that they are pleasing their partner. In short, there are as many reasons for enjoying anal sex as there are women doing it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Odd, that's exactly the answer for why women like to be fucked in the ass too!

That is one of the things that I find exciting about it. It's one of the few things that men and women can experiance the same way, good or bad. To me, it's a unique sensation and leaves a wholly different emotional aura with me afterwards. I've learned more about the true nature of my partners after anal sex then just about anything Ive done with them.

I imagine it's the same for women?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by chocolategirl

It feels great...

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
yes love a nice cock up my ass feels good what a high it gives me
Lurker
0 likes
Yes because it feels good really does things to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure why but I do love Being fucked hard in the ass whether it be a cock or a strap-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because it feels good, because its taboo, because its sexy, because its a little raunchy, because its all about fucking, there is no making love to an ass... Its hot... Different strokes for different folks... Me personally... Love it.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
Hi! Im LMB, Good Will Ambassador of Lush (ill wait till everyone stops laughing)

I was laughing so hard, even more when read this!
I just love this place
Weaver of Words
0 likes
When my mood is right for it, I do love the feel of something in my ass, whether it be a cock, a finger, a dildo, or a vibe. And in combination with a cock in my pussy, it is quite an amazing feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
I love pleasing my partner. Not trying to bend the rules or anything, but just saying: my first love... my first sex partner... was obsessed with my ass.

I've never gotten the whole 'dirty' argument. I say, take good care of yourself hygienically. Sex isn't a controlled experiment in a sterile lab!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with Nikki a lot of it is becuse it generally is considered wrong or bad and so will def be up for doing it. And I love how it feels
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always enjoyed anal even my first time, so I guess my best reason is because it feels very good and I feel so fillled with a cock or toy in my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We love all things anal. It's a very big part of our sex life. I had never liked anal before I hooked up again with my current bf. He showed and taught me how it can be very pleasurable. It simply feels great and I love my clit being stimulated while he is fucking my ass. While the naughty or taboo aspect of it was once part of the equation, it's now simply another way to have sex and gives us more options.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my former gf and i loved fucking each others asses. i was not into cd back then and she wouldnt have been with me had i been so, but she did love a nice hard one in her bum. and it used to make her squirt. she liked it hard and soft. she even managed to get her hand up my ass once or twice, and i guess i was lucky that she had small hands lol. what i would give to have a woman do my ass again biggrin
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by catriona401cd
my former gf and i loved fucking each others asses. i was not into cd back then and she wouldnt have been with me had i been so, but she did love a nice hard one in her bum. and it used to make her squirt. she liked it hard and soft. she even managed to get her hand up my ass once or twice, and i guess i was lucky that she had small hands lol. what i would give to have a woman do my ass again biggrin

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
uote=naughtynurse]Why do some men like to be fucked in the ass?

BEAUTIFUL ANSWER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
Because it feels good, because its taboo, because its sexy, because its a little raunchy, because its all about fucking, there is no making love to an ass... Its hot... Different strokes for different folks... Me personally... Love it.

AMEN!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It’s forbidden and, therefore, all the more delicious and tempting. It's a totally different sensation than regular sex, but still feels amazing.