Login

Former fanfic writer looking to go to the mainstream

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well first off let me just say how humble I am to be part of what looks to be a tight knit family that is Lush Stories and so far I'm liking a whole lot of the stories that have been posted over here. To get things out of the way I'm ElectricOutcast as many of you can see and I'm an aspiring writer who used to be a fanfiction writer back when I was in High School and most of those fanfics revolved around Anime and Video Games and they were all romantically oriented and have been known to write stories that were outside the legal and social norms of this country.

But since retiring from that hobby I have been long since a radio contributor, a courier driver, and the most politically active person on the liberal side. I do plan to get into the fanfic world one more and orchestrate a project that has been long brewing in my head. Then after that I plan to start my mainstream writing career by creating a series of novels that were based on childhood dreams I still have on occasion. That and I plan to write some stories for this website that I hope will be published short stories in either magazines or book anthologies. Hope to see many of you in the chatrooms in the near future.
Matriarch
0 likes
You might be better off heading to www.storiesspace.com if you wish to write mainstream stories. This site is all about erotica

Good luck with your writing, whatever you decide to concentrate on!
Matriarch
0 likes
You might be better off heading to www.storiesspace.com if you wish to write mainstream stories. This site is all about erotica

Good luck with your writing, whatever you decide to concentrate on!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You might be better off heading to if you wish to write mainstream stories. This site is all about erotica

Well although most of my erotic writing wasn't up to par back then I do have some ideas in store. But I do thank you for recommending the site for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You might be better off heading to if you wish to write mainstream stories. This site is all about erotica

Well although most of my erotic writing wasn't up to par back then I do have some ideas in store. But I do thank you for recommending the site for me.