Prostate Massage

last reply
17 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Over the years I have had the pleasure of having my prostate massaged by my lovers. It was a very nice albeit beginner experience. I have heard if done properly it can be a very long and enjoyable experience. I would like to hear from both men and women as to whether or not you tried and if you enjoyed or did not.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I am a masseuse, this is how I make a living. If done correctly, a mans cock will explode, shooting streams of cum into the air.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I love it. But honestly my wife does not really know how to do it. I have to do it myself with toys. And frankly that is different. I want to lay back and just ENJOY it without moving at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had one...besides a friend using a strap on. I guess another thing on my bucket list...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, that needs to go on my bucket list too...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MotelMILF
I am a masseuse, this is how I make a living. If done correctly, a mans cock will explode, shooting streams of cum into the air.

Tell us how you do it......!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The Aneros is a good prostate massager toy for guys. It is hands free and works with your own muscles to move on its own. I've heard good things about them and I've even given one to a guy as a gift. Could be worth checking out for guys that can't find a willing partner. There's health benefits too.

http://www.aneros.com
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The Aneros is a good prostate massager toy for guys. It is hands free and works with your own muscles to move on its own. I've heard good things about them and I've even given one to a guy as a gift. Could be worth checking out for guys that can't find a willing partner. There's health benefits too.

Thanks. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MotelMILF

I'm not entirely sure I want my cock to explode... The other part sounds fun as hell, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is exactly why when the doctor gives me a digital exam and says “ please count till 3”

I go “ooone, oone and oone quarterrr…. Ooone and haaalf..

He's rude though.. after that violation.. he should send some flower the next day.

Anyway, I never had a prostrate massage. I also would like to know more about it.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's the most amazing release and when done correctly will leave me 110% drained physically.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had the pleasure of doing it with my husband on a few occasions. I really like it and he says that the orgasm is about 3 times as strong.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with yesiam and her husband....very very intense orgasms and makes you so much harder....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I tried the Aneros thing. Did nothing for me, total letdown. Threw it away after one use.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I tried the Aneros thing. Did nothing for me, total letdown. Threw it away after one use.

Good to know.

I would love to find one that I didn't have to do a darn thing for. Just lay or sit there... no muscle contractions, no hand manipulation, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just started hearing about this a few months ago and I will admit, my curiosity on this subject is rather piqued! I'd love to try and learn to do it and make sure my partner truly enjoyed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have had the pleasure! Intense feelings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm I'm thinking most people don't truly understand the effects of a proper prostate massage. An intensive ejaculation at the end is the least of it but nice icing on the cake. I have found by simply using one finger and pressing into the prostate and rubbing it in a come hither manor and mix it up with circular and horizontal motions while fingering his ass will give a man many anal orgasms long before ejaculation. When his ass starts involuntarily contracting around my finger and his penis is flowing precum like a fountain I know the anal orgasms have begun. I've have the feeling described as "It feels like I am cumming but I'm not really shooting off and it's much more intense." The prostate is located on the upper wall of the rectum facing the testicles about 2-1/2 to 3" deep it is about the size of a walnut and swells with arousal and varies slightly on each man. One of the reasons I believe I am so proficient at this technique is that I have very long slender fingers. I have tried to instruct my girl friend on her hubby and her finger was just shy of being long enough to do the job to her disappointment so she just sucked his penis while I gave him a prostate massage. I tend to be a little evil and enjoy continuing the stimulation after ejaculation while the penis is very sensitive often getting a second ejaculation and a lot of squirming . I have yet to give one without a repeat performance request so I'm thinking their liking it. Prostate massage is the key to the male multiple orgasm.....
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!