Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the sexiest thing a girl has ever done for you?

last reply
69 replies
10.2k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the sexiest thing a girl has ever done for you?

Lurker
0 likes
One gf came into my office in only a trench coat and then she shut the door and fucked me on my desk...hell of a reputation buildir...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She drew me a nice hot bath and washed me asll over, then she dried me, put on some lotion and shaved my balls and grpoin area. very stimulating
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When I was in college just before I was going to take a final the girlfriend I was seeing gave me a lunch she had made for me. In the lunch she had put a note telling me how she felt about me. It wasn't anything sexual but it had me feeling very good when I went into the final.
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago my partener would do anything........and i mean anything.lol..............She once walked into our bathroom whilst i was in the bath..She got into the bath and wet herself through her knickers whilst i just sat there watching.All this was before watersports and internet lol....But that was so sexy i can still wank about it today xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
My ex once wore a butterfly sex toy out clubbing - she hadn't told me she'd bought it and turned it on while we were on the dancefloor with our friends. She kept looking at me with her sex face and I had to ask what was going on. When she told me it came as such a surprise and a massive turn on, for both of us. Especially when she went to order drinks, with the vibrator still going. I couldn't wait long to have her to myself though so before long we were back home doing it every which way. But not before having a little fun in the cab home.
Lurker
0 likes
It happened when my wife was still my Gf at the time and she was living on her own and i used to go see her on weekends. When i arrived there on the friday nite, her place was lit by candles and she lend me to the bedroom, she then undressed me and tied me to the bed posts. then she give me a BJ until i Came , after that she didnt untie , she did a strip tease for me, which got me hard again and then she fucked me anyway she wanted to.....
0 likes
Told me what she wanted to do to me...

which she then proved by doing it!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
met me at the door when I came home from work. took my hat and coat.l handed me a cocktail, sent me to m chair. followed me in, nelt down toook off my shoes, took out my cock, sucked for a bit, then dropped her shorts, fucked me til she came, then sucked me til I came and swalloded every drop!
Lurker
0 likes
a friend talked to me, saying she would please me sexually any way i pleased, super turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dan711
met me at the door when I came home from work. took my hat and coat.l handed me a cocktail, sent me to m chair. followed me in, nelt down toook off my shoes, took out my cock, sucked for a bit, then dropped her shorts, fucked me til she came, then sucked me til I came and swalloded every drop!

Now THAT sounds like the best 'welcome home' greeting I can think of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sat me on the couch, did a private strip show in front of me. took off all my clothes with her teeth, kissed me from toe to head and then back down my body, gave me the best blow job ever and the straddled my hard cock and fucked me till we both came it was the best 2 hrs ive ever had!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A girl I knew at university caught on that I was interested in her younger sister Tina. She not only arranged for her sister to go out on a date with me, but she even got her sister to wear the most amazing outfit with a black leather mini skirt, stockings, heels and her hair was curled. The date went very well and a very intense relationship ensued. It was truly amazing and I couldn't thank her enough.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lay naked together, arms legs wrapped around each other, in front of the fireplace.
Its all good.
Lurker
0 likes
Be completely honest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This girl I met at a re-union, she ran up to me and hugged me in front of the others. What wasn't visible was that she gave me a little squeeze during the hug. What made it so special was that she is one of the most beautiful girls ever, and all of the guys lust for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a high school reunion some of us went out for more drinks. I rode with an old friend from high school. On the way to our destination she pulled into a bank parking lot, parked the car and told me "Get in the back seat and take off your pants. I have to fuck you right NOW!" It was the most fun, spontaneous, and unexpected fuck of my life.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In grad school, the girlfriend and I attended a professional function at a fancy hotel. After the function was over, she told me she wanted to break in the American Express card she got in the mail that day and booked a room.

I had all of one dollar in my pocket.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hmmm close call, I was going round to see a girl I'd only dated a couple of times and she met me at the door naked as the day she was born, clearly already excited and dragged me inside for the most intense sex I had ever experienced.

For all around enjoyment though it has to be a girlfriend inviting me over while we watched a movie. Later that night she called me upstairs to her room where she was wearing the most incredible lingerie set in blue. She had gotten floor to ceiling mirrors in her bedroom so she could watch us fuck but she hadn't told me. As if that wasn't enough she handed me a hand held camera and told me to go for it. That night lasted forever and was so sexy and passionate. Not the dirtiest thing ever but so incredibly sexy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
she dripped on me
I was tied to the bed nude, she was hovering over me nude, and she was so turned on, she dripped on me. I was so flattered and thrilled.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife let me tie her to the bed when I asked one time. I had pre-installed comfortable straps at each corner and gave her a long candle lit massage followed by oral sex before popping the question. Happily she enjoyed it. Then as a surprise on my birthday I came home one night and found her tied to the bed face down with a blindfold on. She had lit candles and looked amazing. Except this time she surprised me by using one of those japanese sticks/straps which forced her legs apart as well. So there she was face down with her butt in the air and her hands and arms tied to each corner of the bed (except one hand which was free presumably because she had needed it to do the rest...so I got to tie that one up).

That was so sexy just thinking about it makes me want to ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmm to be honest, even just swallowing my cum is a pretty big honour to me, other than that, surpising me by dressing up by surpise for when i arrive, or the very amazingly squirting experience if had with a select few ladies, the holy grail that is! : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Told me a joke.
Lurker
0 likes
My girl asked to me to masturbate for her while we were in the bath together. She started massaging my balls. She slowly worked her way down and was massaging my asshole. Before I knew it she had slowly worked her finger up my ass and was massaging my prostate. That was the most amazing orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came home from work to find my wife in a baby blue teddy on the couch and ask me to please do her in the ass. It was so hot!!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
My wife knelt down between the seats of our mini-van and gave me a blow job while driving down I-40 into Arizona. We weren't married yet. Helped seal the deal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two things:

An ex-gf asked me to shave her pussy. Erotic as fuck!

Just after my wife and I got married we had a huge fight. I was right (a rarity but I'll take it) and she realized it after I was banished to the basement spare room. At about 3 AM she came in woke me up and climbed in with me. When I started to speak she told me to shut up, blew me till I was ready (shortest blowjob in history!), climbed on top and rode me hard. I was trying to pick fights for weeks afterwards!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she was Cuban and made some cuban food to eat off her pussy
Detention Seeker
1 like
Had a nude Calendar made just for me