last reply
35 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys....
Wondering how U feel about gals with uneven boobs, I have one slighlty smaller than the other so just wanted to know if thats a turn off ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slightly but noticeably smaller is completely normal. Almost every woman has that. There's some kind of relationship between which hand is dominant and which boob is smaller, but I don't remember it. It seems to show up most clearly when a woman is in a doggy position and they're dangling. It certainly is not a turn off for me and I don't think even a wide disparity would bother me, but I'm not really a boob man.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All women have this its natural and men rarely notice it, unless its brought up, hes way to critical or its a big difference between the breasts. The only women who dont have un even breasts are women with fake ones. im not a guy but i wanted to add to this because a few of my girls want to have surgery on there breasts because they thing men find it unattractive which is a bunch of nonsense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does not bother me at all, I think ir is sort of cute - a little quirk that makes you unique and something very few if any know about!
Lurker
0 likes
I am a girl but wanted to put in my voice... My first female lover had a cup size difference in her breasts. I never noticed cause she was the whole package. She got a boob job, got blood poisoning and almost died. So I say if they do notice got with...The body is just the wrapping for the soul....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breasts are breasts. It's as simple as that. I am sure that all women here are uneven to some degree. It does not bother me at all. It's a natural thing. That's like one nipple inverted and one nipple normal.

A woman is a woman no matter if her breasts are uneven or not. Looks should not be the only thing that counts on a woman in the first place.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Master loves my uneven breasts..most all woman have uneven breasts..just as many have said...natural
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Thats quite common in females, Most have a slightly larger one.But to be truthful no man is ever going to mention it .A female may say somthing out of spite or jelousness . But as long as youre happy with how you look then its never going to be a problem.....
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely NOT a turn off. Don't worry about your boobs .... I'm sure they look and taste wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, they would not be a turn-off. Know a lady who's had one completely removed because of cancer and she's still as sexy as she was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most guys are just thankful to see a pair of boobs that size difference doesn't matter.
Would you like fries with that?
Lurker
0 likes
hehe, thanks all ya guys for increasing my confidence. Kisses to U all! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think guys even notice that slight difference.... they're just glad they got to see them.
Btw its natural to be uneven, the ones with the perfect set are usually fake. So CHEER UP lady smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by soulalone
Hi guys....
Wondering how U feel about gals with uneven boobs, I have one slighlty smaller than the other so just wanted to know if thats a turn off ....

I found this post to be somewhat funny because I've always had one boob that was just a little smaller than the other growing up. than ten years ago I had breast cancer and now one is really smaller than the other but it hasn't bothered any of my partners, male or female. Well I guess I better add that none of them ever said that it bothered them but they sure had fun with them.
0 likes
Never even noticed on any woman whose boobs I've enjoyed. Somehow, I doubt that I'd ever be too focussed on measuring them when I'm with a woman who has her shirt off. Better things to do yada yada.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Not at all, unless they are uneven because they are not real. Hate boob jobs. Only exception, medical problem.
Lurker
0 likes
As stated, a bit of difference is normal. Large size differences however can be a bit off-putting to me (must be LARGE differences) but frankly if her face and other assets are right, it would not be a real issue for me. I don't get hung up on "flaws" like some people do. I am a "total package" kind of guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There will be guys who are hung up on any imperfection. Heck, they would have a problem if your finger nails were not the perfect length. These aren't the type of people you should be concerned about pleasing.

We all have these little voices in our heads that tell us we are not good enough in some way. Just realize that you are perfect in your own way and anyone who disagrees has their own problem. Don't make their hang ups yours.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never come across that! I would imagine it would feel slightly strange at first... however I would make sure you never felt it were an issue... complimenting it, focusing on it during foreplay, making sure it was never in your mind
Lurker
0 likes
Okay I thought most women do... Not noticable really. But perfect asymetrical breasts, not natural, I could be wrong. . Now if the right one is an A cup the left a D cup.... I don't think thats what your talking about. Any way I can only have one in my mouth at a time. Now if you set up a profile and add a pic we could tell you what we really think... Just playin LOL
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Only punk bitches would worry about uneven boobs. It's not like guy's balls hang at the exact same height either.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with them at all, My girlfriend had a partial mastectomy, and I love both boobs equally, hell the best of large and small!
Lurker
0 likes
I have one nut bigger than the other.
If anyone has ever objected it hasn't been verbalized. And even if it was, it wouldn't be seriously considered.
1redheadrapunzel said it well, "The body is just the wrapping for the soul"
Breast size, shape, or color doesn't matter. What kind of heart and mind they are currently being carried by - CERTAINLY DOES!
Lurker
0 likes
would of thought it is a natural thing and must say have never noticed
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hi guys....

I can't see this being any sort of issue really, most women have a slight difference.
I mean would you find uneven balls a turn off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I can't see this being any sort of issue really, most women have a slight difference.
I mean would you find uneven balls a turn off?

I actually think it is all women. With most it is very slight that it is not even noticable. If a woman has perfectly symmetrical boobs, than she has most probably had implants.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I actually think it is all women. With most it is very slight that it is not even noticable. If a woman has perfectly symmetrical boobs, than she has most probably had implants.

Good point Tits!! I mean Nikki smile hahahaha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I see nothing wrong with uneven breasts.
I think it makes a woman unique.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No uneven boobs in my opinion are fine I would'nt even notice and if I did I would tease saying that if i sucked on the bigger one long enough it would shrink hehe Confidence is a sexy thing for a women to have Over Confidence is where shit starts to get annoying