Guys with a foot fetish.

last reply
14 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have been married for over 15 years. We enjoy an awesome sex life in which we explore each others fantasies yet he was so embarrassed to reveal his foot fetish to me. He was afraid I was going think he was weirdo. I happen think its awesome that he likes my feet and I use it to my advantage all the time.

What is it about a foot fetish that guys find so embarrassing? Why aren't you equally embarrassed about liking tits or any other part of the body?

I am also curious to know, what makes feet so sexually arousing. I've asked my husband and he can never give me a straight answer. I understand legs, tits and ass being sexually arousing but whats up with feet?
Lurker
0 likes
We seem to have a lot in common. I also have a foot fetish and was a little reluctant to reveal this to my wife and my girlfriends before her. For me it was because the first girl I revealed my foot fetish to wasn't so understanding. She rediculed me saying that it was weird and abnormal and she did not want her feet messed with, probably because she was self conscious about her feet (even though I thought her feet were pretty).

My wife on the other hand is just like you. She knows its my weakness and uses it against whenever she needs to get her way.

I think its because its out of the norm. Tits and ass and even legs are expected to be sexual objects, feet on the other hand are not. All guys like tits, ass and nice legs but not all guys like feet.

As for what's so attractive about feet? Once again I can't say. Foot fetishes are as complex as any other fetish. Some guys like big tits or big asses, some don't. The same with feet, some guys like sweaty feet, some like clean feet, some like the soles of the feet others like the tops.

Its the million dollar question, but nobody knows the answer. Not even the Kinsey Institute, which did a study on this a few years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BK_Hottie
I have been married for over 15 years. We enjoy an awesome sex life in which we explore each others fantasies yet he was so embarrassed to reveal his foot fetish to me. He was afraid I was going think he was weirdo. I happen think its awesome that he likes my feet and I use it to my advantage all the time.

What is it about a foot fetish that guys find so embarrassing? Why aren't you equally embarrassed about liking tits or any other part of the body?

I am also curious to know, what makes feet so sexually arousing. I've asked my husband and he can never give me a straight answer. I understand legs, tits and ass being sexually arousing but whats up with feet?

Feet are symbols of power in ways that other body parts aren't. Submissives are forced to worship their "betters" and kissing or licking feet is what the lowliest of the low would be required to do. The gods and goddesses would use their feet to grind mere mortals into the dust, so foot worship became a way to appease them. Sounds like your guy may have a little humiliation thing and that could be too humiliating to admit. You could test that by making him do humiliating things, but that could be playing with fire. How would you feel about him if you learned he enjoyed it?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

Feet are symbols of power in ways that other body parts aren't. Submissives are forced to worship their "betters" and kissing or licking feet is what the lowliest of the low would be required to do. The gods and goddesses would use their feet to grind mere mortals into the dust, so foot worship became a way to appease them. Sounds like your guy may have a little humiliation thing and that could be too humiliating to admit. You could test that by making him do humiliating things, but that could be playing with fire. How would you feel about him if you learned he enjoyed it?

I'm not quite sure that's what this is. He truly sees my feet as sexual objects, case and point sometimes during sex he likes to ejaculate on my feet, other times, we often take sexy photos of each other, half of the pictures he takes of me are of my feet. I don't think either of us sees that as humiliating or submissive. If anything we both think its cute and sexy and we both enjoy it. Sometimes I'm not sure who enjoys it, him taking the pictures of my feet or me posing my feet for him knowing he gets off on that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BK_Hottie

BK I do not think it is any different than any other body part. If feet are not sexy why are legs? Guys hope you do not mind a woman saying her piece.
Lurker
0 likes
within the last year i have found myself attracted to feet. i find them just as sexy as a nice pair of legs
a nice pair of breasts or a nice ass. It is another part of the body that should have attention paid to it. If the foot
is taken care of, it is a wonder to admire to kiss and to suck on. Plus if you give yourself over to
it is very sexual and very gratifying to the giver who is paying attention to such a wonderful
part of the body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is 'Ask the Guys' forum but I just had to post my two cents on the subject and agree with Crossdresser50 - one more new fetish to add to my growing laundry list
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I know this is 'Ask the Guys' forum but I just had to post my two cents on the subject and agree with Crossdresser50 - one more new fetish to add to my growing laundry list

=d>
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
well i feel feet reveal how beautiful u r .by seeing the feet u can judge the beauty of a woman
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Not only do i like to lick suck and cum over feet and shoes, I also like to reverse the role. When worshiping it's about giving myself over to the power of my girl wanting to please her as she should be. If her feet are tired then I massage them for her not just with my hands but also my tongue. If her shoes need shining then I'm her shoe shine, to give her the power over me is to submit fully to her desire.

If in the reverse role its to make sure that my guy get what he needs. the feelings you get from your feet are huge the biggest under rated erogenous Zone of the body. Wearing shoes is like being in bondage especially when wearing strappy sandals or pumps that reveal lots of toe cleavage...
Lurker
0 likes
They just are, to some people.

I think that people get nervous about having a foot fetish because it's the classic. Though the most common of all the sexual fetishes, it's still a fetish, and that makes a lot of men (and women) a little uncomfortable. For those of us who have other fetishes, it's not so hard to admit, but even I took several months to mention it to my partner. To be fair, I wasn't completely aware of it until fairly recently.

It also falls in a different category than fetishes like spanking, hair-pulling, choking, etc. Anything that falls in or near the categories of DS or outright BDSM, is a different thing to admit, for a lot of people.

In my case, I just find feet attractive, and enjoy their touch, but it doesn't go beyond that. I also enjoy spanking and being spanked, as well as restraints, candles and a variety of other things, but (for the moment at least) tend to approach all of those things at the lower levels. I imagine being hugely compelled toward something but never having really experienced it would be a bit frustrating and embarrassing.

Cheers, friends.
Lurker
0 likes
I think feet become a fetish because they aren't usually related to sex. You don't see them very often because they are hidden in shoes and/or socks. I have seen some sexy feet.
Lurker
0 likes
There's something indescribably sexy about the curve of a nice foot. I've been known to get sprung just from looking at a nice pair. As long as they are kept clean and pedicured, I love them. I really love to see them in a nice pair of strappy high heels, just giving enough of a tease to show us a little, but not so much that you can see the lot.
Lurker
0 likes
We got into this right away after we had wed. She actually enjoyed it, but I think to her, it felt like a sort of foot massage having her toes sucked. She does use her feet to make me cum sometimes. It actually brings a very powerful cum. But she has to use the right technique. She will use her toes to wiggle my balls then she puts one foot under my dick, right below the head. Her other foot goes on top directly above the other. She moves both feet opposite directions and I may make it 20 seconds.
Lurker
0 likes
LOOK at how gorgeous beautiful sweet & sexy her toes are. The shape; color and just the both feet are perfect & she had TOES I love to suck on. If a woman has such clean & pretty feet; you know her pussy will be clean too.