Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are your favorite role play stories?

last reply
8 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to be the taken reluctant young girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to love roleplaying when I had access to AOL. Their chat rooms are great for that. I actually loved playing either a young boy or girl and being forced to have anal sex. I still would love to do roleplaying, but I don't have AOL anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meeting a guy online and being persuaded to meet him for totally unprotected sex OR teacher/pupil. But has to be detailed realistic as possible with slow build up to sex scene
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anna03
Meeting a guy online and being persuaded to meet him for totally unprotected sex OR teacher/pupil. But has to be detailed realistic as possible with slow build up to sex scene

Nice we should become friends and chat
Lurker
0 likes
daddy/daughter

being submissive and then more submissive and completely submissive at your mercy

just because I like to be submissive does not make me weak.

do not judge me for only the posts I make on here. There is so much that I don't say....

That is no basis alone for your (fucking) judgement or for you to judge ME.

and I don't fucking appreciate it. you can take that one to the bank!
Lurker
0 likes
D/s aka Daddy/Little
0 likes
Realism or believability even in the imagined or fantastical. The emotional resonance is key and crucial that it stem from an existent sincerity.

My bf & I rp in several ways, (online-rp & rl) but I really am reluctant to divulge all my secrets. I want people to read my stories if I ever post them. (?)

[In writing about role-play, I may end up with more in Hardcore and Taboo categories because there are mixed elements, than say~ just fetishes or BDSM. These other elements come out in role-play.]

I wish Lush did not require the "prior" consent of sexual acts so stringently for fictional writings as well. I understand though, I truly do.

For one thing, as most can see by my profile, I enjoy folklore and ancient studies. My rp character is a kitsune, among other things, so we create our characters based on a consistent pattern that also allows for other possibilities that provide for character growth and fluctuation in order to be flexible (yet retain its adherent integrity)...basically just so it makes sense to us and we do not suddenly grow tentacles and wings! lol

Age-play
Dom & Sub
Bondage
Incest
Reluctance
... to name just a few, some are dabbled, some are mid-range, and others are full-blown likes or fetishes.