Glee

last reply
23 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does anyone here watch Glee?? Are you excited about the Season 4 starting!

Lurker
0 likes
I haven't really watched it but I LOVE to sing.
0 likes
Nope the singing on Glee is more manufactured than a Britney Spears concert when she was on crack.

I find it very difficult to get excited for a show I know is completely fake. Much like the rest of the TV programming out there. But that's just me.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Princess4Jim
Does anyone here watch Glee?? Are you excited about the Season 4 starting!

Can't wait to see it, the end of last season blew me away, hope they can top it!

There are a couple previews up on youtube and a clip of Puck in the choir room with The Beast heheh (I'm not going to admit how many times I re-watched that clip)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Its an amazing show. i didn't think I'd like it at 1st, but I really do like the show. Its amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Nope the singing on Glee is more manufactured than a Britney Spears concert when she was on crack.

I find it very difficult to get excited for a show I know is completely fake. Much like the rest of the TV programming out there. But that's just me.

I totally agree, although I do think Jane Lynch is very funny.
Lurker
0 likes
what is glee>? must be only one who never watches
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Me too.
Lurker
0 likes
Is this on the History Channel? ;) Um, no... not really into that kind of show.
Lurker
0 likes
Glee isn't a reality show, it's a drama/comedy series that just happens to have a lot of singing in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw the first season then it took a turn for the worse. Too much drama and not enough singing.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Clumeleon
0 likes
A friend of mine made me watch an episode before it really came to the UK. I wasn't very impressed.

Then it took off big style and Gleeks started popping up all over the place. I thought, "Maybe I haven't given this a fair hearing," and watched some more. From there, the hatred grew. I just can't like it - it reeks of cheese and bad acting, and the mash-ups are often dreadful. When they started to enter the music charts, that really ticked me off.

I think the fact that everyone [I]expected[/I] me to like it made it even worse. I'm a big lover of musicals but Glee ain't no musical; it's a train wreck.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. It has its serious moments but it's mostly funny and there are some pretty big voices in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a few but after one season...bleck

however jane lynch's character is the best THE best!!!!

but when they limited her...off i went....
0 likes
I have, so far, steered clear of this show. It's up on Netflix Canada now so I may sample it, but I've seen clips on Youtube and the performances don't enthuse me that much.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Nope, not even remotely interested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
A friend of mine made me watch an episode before it really came to the UK. I wasn't very impressed.

Then it took off big style and Gleeks started popping up all over the place. I thought, "Maybe I haven't given this a fair hearing," and watched some more. From there, the hatred grew. I just can't like it - it reeks of cheese and bad acting, and the mash-ups are often dreadful. When they started to enter the music charts, that really ticked me off.

I think the fact that everyone [I]expected[/I] me to like it made it even worse. I'm a big lover of musicals but Glee ain't no musical; it's a train wreck.

This is my thoughts on it exactly, although it was after the hysteria started that I watched it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Glee, I love it so much that I've been to see the live show, which was incredible. The voices of some of the cast are truly showstopping. The show covers some serious issues but mainly it's just good fun, when I first watched it I was expecting to hate it, I only put it on because I was stuck at work with nothing else to do. I've been hooked ever since!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
I love Glee, I love it so much that I've been to see the live show, which was incredible. The voices of some of the cast are truly showstopping. The show covers some serious issues but mainly it's just good fun, when I first watched it I was expecting to hate it, I only put it on because I was stuck at work with nothing else to do. I've been hooked ever since!

You are so gay (p.c. version of course) , i love you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

You are so gay (p.c. version of course) , i love you

Love you too!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

Love you too!

I knew it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's jumped the shark for me. Don't watch anymore, but maybe I just needed a break. never know
Lurker
0 likes
I love Glee!

I was always in band, chorus and sometimes singing groups...

Love it!!!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I hate the show...but I like a lot of their covers...they're really good.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░