Rare Fetishes

last reply
32 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
just wondering what are some rare fetishes you have or have heard of?
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure if it falls into the category of a fetish but I am facinated by a woman's hair, particularly long hair. Drives me crazy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i once had a one night stand with a girl who liked to lick my armpits. thats gotta be pretty rare?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by KnightNight
i once had a one night stand with a girl who liked to lick my armpits. thats gotta be pretty rare?

haha yeah thats gotta be rare alright, how'd it feel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KnightNight

Not so rare, I will pass on a guys hairy armpits, but a pretty young girl with smooth sweet armpits can be very exciting.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Not so rare, I will pass on a guys hairy armpits, but a pretty young girl with smooth sweet armpits can be very exciting.

so does that too apply to a guy with smooth armpits? or is that something you have yet to come across? lol
Lurker
0 likes
hair i love playing in woman hair, i also have a big foot fetish, ive heard about a smoking fetish
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jay24
hair i love playing in woman hair, i also have a big foot fetish, ive heard about a smoking fetish

yeah same i've too heard about a smoking fetish, and a foot fetish. What makes a perfect foot?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard of a guy who got turned on by smelling farts. Anybody's farts. Even his own. He was supposedly a fart connoisseur and somebody who deliberately ate fart food so he would fart a lot.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
I heard of a guy who got turned on by smelling farts. Anybody's farts. Even his own. He was supposedly a fart connoisseur and somebody who deliberately ate fart food so he would fart a lot.

wow thats gotta be rare lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, I have a very sexy and kinky lush friend who is seriously into feet and even body odour - like "don't-take-a-shower-for-days" kind of odour. I'm pretty obsessive about being squeaky clean especially when it comes to sex but if my partner got turned on by my b.o., I would most certainly make a point of indulging him provided he then indulge me in a golden shower followed by a soapy shower rub down. Fair is fair after all
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol im fine with it not being fair at this point, i'd gladly give a g/s lol , however i dont understand how its a turn on at all..
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Hmm, I have a very sexy and kinky lush friend who is seriously into feet and even body odour - like "don't-take-a-shower-for-days" kind of odour. I'm pretty obsessive about being squeaky clean especially when it comes to sex but if my partner got turned on by my b.o., I would most certainly make a point of indulging him provided he then indulge me in a golden shower followed by a soapy shower rub down. Fair is fair after all

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the natural smell of a woman's body (no perfumes / soap / any other artifices) turns me on - the slightly pungent smell of perspiration, the light smell of piss around her vulva, and her being comfortable with who she is - that turns me on.

I am most turned on by intelligent women

I also get turned on by women smoking, talking dirty, taking the lead.
Lurker
0 likes
**REMOVED BY ADMIN.**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm starting to develop a steampunk fetish.

I've seen some pretty sexy pictures of women wearing this crazy stuff. It's like a cross between the Renaissance festival and the dawn of the industrial revolution
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a pregant fetish, but its not normal. i love the belly, and only rubbing my cock on the belly till i cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
B.O., licking armpits and smelly farts! I actually feel quite sick - guys, you're most welcome to this thread!
Lurker
0 likes
Although i am not a smoker my self watching a woman smoking during sex really turns me on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am infatuated by the sight of smooth armpits and bare thighs - I feel like kissing them all over.... but I am not sure if this fetish counts as "rare" !
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Jay24

It's not my fetish but I did see a woman put on a stage show in New Orleans where she smoked a cigar and cigarettes with her cunt. I think I left before she whipped out a blunt. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't give shotguns!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know of a girl who likes to hold her pussy open while her boyfriend tries to piss into he pussy. What the fuck is that about????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Eurylade
I know of a girl who likes to hold her pussy open while her boyfriend tries to piss into he pussy. What the fuck is that about????

how did you even find that out? lol i cant imagine my mate telling me that sort of detail lol
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Is this a fetish? I love that fold or bend on the back of a woman's knee. Especially if it has a little meat with it. Don't care for skinny legs because that fold is not there.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a foot fetish. I just love a sexy pair of womens feet. smile It has to be clean though. Stinky feet is a turn off lol
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Not sure if it falls into the category of a fetish but I am facinated by a woman's hair, particularly long hair. Drives me crazy.

Love long hair. Love being tickled with it, love playing with it, love burying my face in it. Especially love the way it dangles over me when she's on top. Not sure if that's really a rare fetish though, but it's my fetish.

May or may not connect to my love of natural pubic hair (but that's not really a fetish).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was once with a guy who dressed me from head to toe in tights (pantyhose)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just dont seem to have one yet. I just love my women the way they are at the time. Will try and think up for one soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine would have to be painted finger an toenails with matching lipstick.
Lurker
0 likes
Wife keeps telling me I have a big butt fetish.