Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Play Music While Your Making Out?

last reply
46 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So Girls Would you play music during your naughty sessions?;)
-Guys you can comment but please stick to the question & dont post comments asking if anyone wanna do naughty things with you,you can do that in the chatroom,not my post please and thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Icantcontrol
So Girls Would you play music during your naughty sessions?;)
-Guys you can comment but please stick to the question & dont post comments asking if anyone wanna do naughty things with you,you can do that in the chatroom,not my post please and thank you.

Yes, love it. What kind depends on the mood.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
The proper music played at the proper loudness level is a good mood maker / enhancer. I like to have music playing quietly in the background.

So truesmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrsCorne

Yes, love it. What kind depends on the mood.

:P
Lurker
0 likes
haha new post not popular i guess:P
Lurker
0 likes
Right music always sets the mood I am a musician I know
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on the mood.... Music in the background can set a great mood. I like ray Lamontagne..
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Sure. But it's not a priority. If things are getting hot and heavy, I wouldn't stop and say, "Oh shit! Lemme turn on some music!"

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Angie57
Right music always sets the mood I am a musician I know

cool:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by karen4937
It all depends on the mood.... Music in the background can set a great mood. I like ray Lamontagne..

mm sounds nice
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Sure. But it's not a priority. If things are getting hot and heavy, I wouldn't stop and say, "Oh shit! Lemme turn on some music!"

what if you turned it on before you make out?lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have an entire playlist for my naughty sessions! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DJWhips
I have an entire playlist for my naughty sessions! ;)

haha AWESOME;)
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the mood. if i wanted to play music i would, if not then no. not really a priority!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotandhornyfemale
depends on the mood. if i wanted to play music i would, if not then no. not really a priority!

true but different people have a different opinion..imagine playing enrigue iglesias's "Tonight I'm ****** you"...;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have and love it very much especially if it's radio.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, although at a certain point, you wouldn't even hear it anymore. At least I hope you wouldn't... otherwise you're probably not that interested in your companion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it's a special occasion then most likely I would have it on. other than that probably not.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Locksley

Ohh- do tell! Always looking for good sex songs...

erm locksley,if you want to ask,ask her directly,this is post for whether you prefer to have a music on while your making out or not.If you do not wish to comment based on the question,please leave.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MarySweets
Have and love it very much especially if it's radio.

Sounds pleasantsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Craig1967
Sure, although at a certain point, you wouldn't even hear it anymore. At least I hope you wouldn't... otherwise you're probably not that interested in your companion.

Depends.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Noraj69
if it's a special occasion then most likely I would have it on. other than that probably not.

Alright Norasmilethanks for sharing:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I play music with most everything I do so of course YES!!
0 likes
depends on the setting of the making out is taking place
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I love music while I'm making love. The first time I ever made out with a boy there was music playing and maybe that set the pattern for my life.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I play music with most everything I do so of course YES!!

sexysmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lhb1989
depends on the setting of the making out is taking place

i seesmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
I love music while I'm making love. The first time I ever made out with a boy there was music playing and maybe that set the pattern for my life.

sounds sensual and romantic ruthie:P