Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which is more important? Having a good lover or being a good lover?

last reply
60 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you first have sex with someone, is it more important to you that your partner is a 'good' lover or that your partner thinks you are a 'good' lover?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being a good lover because if you put effort in to it hopefully your lover will come to meet you
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Only by being, can you have.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a good lover is better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you cannot have one without the other
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Happy12

Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Happy12

Absolutely! Perfectly stated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It takes 2 if you are a good lover they will become a good lover
Lurker
0 likes
being submissive i would say being a good lover, my partners needs and desires come first and are most important to me that i fulfill his needs first. in general i think to have a good lover you also need to be a good lover, it comes from that intensity to please each other, those fireworks that explode by having a good lover and by being a good lover
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Happy12

EXACTLY
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I think being a good lover, because you can also inspire or teach your partner to become one as well.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being a good lover LEADS TO HAVING A GOOD LOVER!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Strongat47

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a good lover...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you are a good lover, whoever you are with will come up to your standards, making them good as well......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm all for being a good lover, BUT, it stands to reason that if you had a good lover, you yourself would rise to thier "level", in time no matter which one is chosen, the end result should be that, you would both be, good lovers.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a good lover cus I love to please and I get off on pleasing my partner. Once her back arches and the toes curl it's time to really go the exxxtra mile ;) I think when you can totally please your partner everything cums into place ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Having a good lover. why would I want to do all the work?
Lurker
0 likes
Being a good lover of course! It' easy with the right lover.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I think it is good to have both in a relationship. My husband isn't just a good lover, he is a great lover. I feel as if I am being a good lover me. But that's for him to answer. Lol!
Lurker
0 likes
To answer Pinkluva, you are the PERFECT lover for me.

As to the question at hand: I believe that it's more important to be a good lover. Having a good lover is a great blessing, but it seems selfish if that's all you are looking for and you may not grow sexually.

I always try to be the best lover I possibly can be. I do have weak areas but my wife tenderly helps me work through them. (Well, she can be quite rough sometimes, but that works for me too!)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Strongat47

So True!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a good lover comes first. If you don't have a good lover, then I suppose you can always find a new one (if one is so inclined).
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Being a good lover is the main point of all sex. If I am not good for her, then she will not be good for me. Otherwise, it might as well be hand lotion and tissues.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a good lover is most important to me, i love to please and be pleasing, knowing i am being a good lover is such an amazing turn on

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
being a good lover...i gfet off on pleasing for one thing; for another thing, one can often teach pleasure by being a good example.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe it would be more beneficial that the partner be a good lover... To teach what a good lover is all about.