sexy panties...

last reply
32 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Pantys. What makes them so sexy. And what is it that turns you on about them.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah i agree. Well guess I should say what I find sexy about them. Love the way they look, snuggly moulded to the shape of a pussy and ass. I love the feel of them as i rub my fingertips over the sheer material as i play with the pussy beneath. I love to the smell when you find a pair all tangled up in the linen hamper and the way they become almost see through when a woman gets excited. I love the feel when I slip into a slinky silky pair, or when I rap then around my hard cock. I love to bury my face in the fragrant fabric and take the odour deep into my lungs.
Lurker
0 likes
French knickers are my favourite on a woman. Just too damn sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just hot
0 likes
i'll say women in boy shorts are the sexiest things that they could wear
Lurker
0 likes
A pretty bra and panties set make me feel sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Love the images in your gallery x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
God yeah, im a total panty perv. If ya want to know more. Come and chat to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to wear sexy underwear underneath a business suit because I'm the only one who knows what I'm wearing under my clothes. It's fun to imagine some wardrobe malfunction or a quick breeze would put me on display as well. Wearing a garter belt at a meeting and sitting across from a handsome man makes my panties wet!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to wear sexy underwear underneath a business suit because I'm the only one who knows what I'm wearing under my clothes. It's fun to imagine some wardrobe malfunction or a quick breeze would put me on display as well. Wearing a garter belt at a meeting and sitting across from a handsome man makes my panties wet!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The feel to me is why I wear them not because there sexy because there a better fit. Of course guys have different ideas on what appeals if there worn well then it's in the eye of the beholder.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The feel to me is why I wear them not because there sexy because there a better fit. Of course guys have different ideas on what appeals if there worn well then it's in the eye of the beholder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep

Answer is simple: It's WHAT normally comes inside the panties!!

Rick

So True!! HAHA

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Now these are sexy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sounds old fashioned but thick cotton panties are my favourite as, when they get really wet and your girlfriend's love juices are running down the inside of her legs, you know you've really turned her on.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1

Just in case anyone missed this!
A flash of stocking top as well?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by haddington
Sounds old fashioned but thick cotton panties are my favourite as, when they get really wet and your girlfriend's love juices are running down the inside of her legs, you know you've really turned her on.

Even better to fill her pussy with your seed, adding to the mix!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how sexy they look and how soft they are
Julie Chen pantie slave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is in them and the wonderful womans smell. They are the essence of sex&candy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like slipping into something that a more powerful person will peel off and keep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexy panties...they are what help make a tiresome day that little special for oneself...to know you are out in the garden, in the office or doing the shopping....that is where that sexy little smile comes from..... next time you walk through the mall just count how many of those little naughtly smiles you see... you may be surprised. A girl never can own to many.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman is a gift to a man (and at times to another woman) and like a gift it is always better if wrapped in something pretty. After all half the fun of a gift is in the unwrapping. Having a sweet pussy and ass in a pair of sexy panties (and tits in a sexy bra) give a person the pleasure of unwrapping the gift. The wrapping is pleasing to the eye, leaves you with the excitement of wanting to find out what it is covering. You try hard to remove the wrapping so that you don't tear it, but soon you are filled with the desire to play with your gift that you rip it off and toss the wrapping aside.
Lurker
0 likes
while thongs and boy shorts have a wonderful look. i love love a women that dosent wear any. it so sexy and naughty. they dont have to flash or anything. just that i know.......oh yeah, i get shivers.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer not to wear either panties or a bra, although sometimes I must. However if he say that are hot and sexy and especially if he picked them out just for me. They are sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care for obviously trying to be sexy knickers ( I prefer that word to panties ) I like very pretty , well fitting ladies underwear , pretty , colourful , fun materials , translucent or sheer , seemless thongs . My wife is Thai with the most beautiful slender figure and golden brown skin .
Here in Thailand , they sell the most perfectly fitting tan flesh coloured matching bras and pants , amazing . I'm not an underwear freak , I like nudity best , at weekends when we're at home my wife often wears no bra or pants .
Lurker
0 likes
What's sexy about them? When you discovery they are very very wet. xx
Lurker
0 likes
the way they accentuate what is underneath. Can I just say one other thing. I get totally hot and turned on my a nice pair of shorts with something written across the ass. That is a total turn on