3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on who the person is. I wear glasses but I also wear contacts when I don't want to wear my glasses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear mine all the time...and yes, they are;)
Lurker
0 likes
Much sexier than bruised knees or lumps on the forehead! (Too me, a sexy woman is a sexy woman, glasses or no glasses.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
Much sexier than bruised knees or lumps on the forehead! (Too me, a sexy woman is a sexy woman, glasses or no glasses.)

I agree completely! Falling down a flight of stairs because you didn't realize they were there....not so sexy...
Lurker
0 likes
It's different for everyone. It all depends on if you can imagine a person wearing them or not. Sometimes it can be unexpectedly better with or without.
Lurker
0 likes
I think so. A man with glasses will always catch my eye before one without. As a matter of fact, 3 of my last 5 boyfriends wore glasses. It maybe that glasses convey a sense of intelligence - my Dad wore glasses and he was very intelligent. That could be my association. In any event, God bless the visually impaired.
Lurker
0 likes
I think so. A man with glasses will always catch my eye before one without. As a matter of fact, 3 of my last 5 boyfriends wore glasses. It maybe that glasses convey a sense of intelligence - my Dad wore glasses and he was very intelligent. That could be my association. In any event, God bless the visually impaired.
Lurker
0 likes
Prescription glasses are very sexy......

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them on guys and girls

My eyes are too dry for contacts, so I have to wear glasses. At first I was upset, but I actually like them now.
Lurker
0 likes
looks beautiful on a lady
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Exhibit 1: Kathleen Robertson in the TV series Boss. Yum.

Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think they are in and of themself, but they can be on some people. I'm a sucker for the sexy librarian look, and none pulls that off better than Felicity Smoak on Arrow! She is very sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
I am not going to say they make someone look sexy. But some people look good with glasses..
Lurker
0 likes

a fan since the 90's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I almost always think a girl who wears glasses looks better with them on than with them off. They frame the eyes and add something to the face that I find very appealing.

Its a bit like accessorizing an outfit to make it pop, your just accessorizing your face :P
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I think glasses are sexy, provided they're stylish. A set of big Harry Potter Coke bottles can be a bit of a turn off. But the sexy librarian thing...oh my.

The other side of it, if you take your glasses off, the person you're looking at can look a lot sexier too. Just sayin'...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Glasses make a woman so sexy. I can't say why, I honestly don't know, but for me they do. Part of it's the mystery of what she looks like without them and how her eyes are revealed when she takes them off. Or maybe because it makes her look very cognitive, or something else I can't even name, but glasses are very sexy on a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't ever think so, but when I got them, my friend at work told me right away what he wanted to do on them . . . while I was still in them of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it depends entirely on the person. I subscribe to t he belief that ugly is ugly and that natural beauty can only be enhanced sometimes with the addition of accessories like glasses.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it depends on the person. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm gonna go with yes because I wear glasses and I look fucking adorable in them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have glasses and i am smokin' hot, they look like ray bans.
-C
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, absolutely!

Joji smile