Let Me Psych (and possibly gross) You Out

last reply
23 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If you could pee your favorite beverage, would you drink it?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what if pee IS your favorite beverage...? *waits for the uncomfortable silence to stop...*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
The thing with pee is, it's been processed through one's body. So if I, or anybody, actually did pee my favourite beverage, then I'd not know, because I'd not try it to find out it was my favourite beverage.

I still don't know what I think about cum, but I definitely won't be drinking the pee.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
what if pee IS your favorite beverage...? *waits for the uncomfortable silence to stop...*

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Well, I really like lemonade. If pee was lemonade, then I'd always have a mixer for my vodka!

So, yes. I think I would.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
The thing with pee is, it's been processed through one's body. So if I, or anybody, actually did pee my favourite beverage, then I'd not know, because I'd not try it to find out it was my favourite beverage.

I still don't know what I think about cum, but I definitely won't be drinking the pee.

LOL. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. What's your favorite beverage? Now what if that's what came out when you peed. Would you drink it?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'd wager that would make you on a par with Bear Grylls

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

LOL. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. What's your favorite beverage? Now what if that's what came out when you peed. Would you drink it?

No, because it's pee that comes out. It's all the crap my body couldn't or wouldn't process, and I find that idea gross. My favourite beverage other than Baileys and water is Diet Coke. But it wouldn't be if it came out as my pee. Because I wouldn't try it. My pee would just be dark brown fizzy stuff that I wouldn't want to drink, because it would be what my pee is. They might call it Diet Coke, and it might actually be Diet Coke. But it would still have been through all my waste product organs, so, bleurgh! It's the process by which it is produced that makes me not want to drink it.

Plus, the idea of drinking liquid that's appeared from my pussy is just... bleurgh. I would no longer love Diet Coke. I would convert to Pepsi Max for the rest of my days, which is only currently my back-up plan when Diet Coke suppliers have let me down. I know what I mean, I just don't think I'm explaining it very well.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

No, because it's pee that comes out. It's all the crap my body couldn't or wouldn't process, and I find that idea gross. My favourite beverage other than Baileys and water is Diet Coke. But it wouldn't be if it came out as my pee. Because I wouldn't try it. My pee would just be dark brown fizzy stuff that I wouldn't want to drink, because it would be what my pee is. They might call it Diet Coke, and it might actually be Diet Coke. But it would still have been through all my waste product organs, so, bleurgh! It's the process by which it is produced that makes me not want to drink it.

Plus, the idea of drinking liquid that's appeared from my pussy is just... bleurgh. I would no longer love Diet Coke. I would convert to Pepsi Max for the rest of my days, which is only currently my back-up plan when Diet Coke suppliers have let me down. I know what I mean, I just don't think I'm explaining it very well.

ok, how about drinking someone else's pee, if it came out tasting exactly like diet coke? i mean, not like processed, but exactly the same, and it was served in a frosty mug and you didn't have to see them peeing, they did it in a back room or something? how about then? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ok, how about drinking someone else's pee, if it came out tasting exactly like diet coke? i mean, not like processed, but exactly the same, and it was served in a frosty mug and you didn't have to see them peeing, they did it in a back room or something? how about then? smile

No. It would still be peed out of a person. I won't drink that coffee that's made from monkey poo either. I guess I'm just a pee prude.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

No. It would still be peed out of a person. I won't drink that coffee that's made from monkey poo either. I guess I'm just a pee prude.

wait... there's coffee made out of monkey poo? seriously? dude!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes.. have.. and would...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yes, it's very expensive and made from the coffee beans that have been pooed out of monkeys. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak I used it in one of my stories about a coffee lounge I based on Lush.

So there's a new question, Slippery. If your favourite food was pooed out of a monkey, would you eat it?

Lurker
0 likes
No way! I'm with Shylass on this one. I am a "pee prude" as she so adequately expressed it.
Lurker
0 likes
Imagine the awesome parties. You just sit in your chair and drink and when you have to pee you just put the mug/glass between your legs and out comes another drink! I think it's a brilliant thought, especially since I'm a student and it would be a whole lot more economical if I could just drink a lot of water and then pee out beer.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I've read of a special blend of coffee beans that have been ingested by and then passed through a certain species of Central American monkey. It's outrageously priced and considered something of a delicacy.

But those same people also enjoy eating live monkey brain, while sitting around a table, conversing about what...I haven't a clue.

Different strokes for different folks, who am I to judge?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes

Probably not. I'd start on a 30 pack of cheap American beer, just to get the buzz...then it would become filtered by my bloodstream, poisoning brain cells and doing exactly what I wanted it to do...

Then I'd urinate some extremely light hopsy & malty fluid, with even less alcohol than O'Douls.

I drink for the mind killing effects, obviously not the taste.

However, if we could use additives...of our own concoction, it sure would be cheaper to do things that way.
And I could still have the woman I love the most at the same time.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
deit dr. pepper
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just keep thinking about like 5 girls standing on a counter legs apart at a gas station grabbing a 32oz cup and asking who is dr pepper lol.
Lurker
0 likes

No
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I probably wouldn't.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you really like her, the pee is great!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

In heard pee is very healing when drinking your one, old alternative doctors say older pee (7-10 days in bottle), is even better for your health. ..not sure though, how would that go with my wine these days.

Edit: Just realized that I was thread-jacking, but since water is my favorite drink and beside that I cannot drink just anything, I would say, no to op.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now if it came out as single malt whisky i would be very happy to drink it smile