Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does girls with glasses (prescription) sexy?

last reply
97 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi! Since I was in the sixth grade i started wearing prescription glasses. I want to ask if guys would find them sexy? will you date a girl wearing glasses. My confidence level since I was young was low because of this glasses. I buy contact lenses but I want honest opinion of what you guys think. Thank you. biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
definitely glasses are an add-on and a makes a beautiful girl look sexy. for me it would be more sexy to be blown by a girl wearing glasses than a girl without glasses lol smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really has made NO DIFFERENCE to me. Now...thinking ahead a bit, IF the glasses were uglier than homemade sin and broken and held together with paperclips and bandaids / duct tape .... that might make a difference. I used to date a pretty girl who wore glasses ... and she would remove them when the kissing got hotter than the quick "peck". I actually thought she was prettier WITH glasses than without.

Rick
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how about those 3D glasses? they're kind of dorky, actually. btw, i have reading glasses, tho i try to avoid wearing them - does that count? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Glad to see that it is sexy smile I have prescription glasses & don't rly like them but hearing that just might turn my frown up side down lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are sexy without the glasses, you will be sexy with glasses. And the reverse is true too.

Besides glasses are a lot sexier than a girl squinting to read. LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes glasses can be very sexy, the right frame shape is a must though. Personally I like the black small rectangular shape frames. They just look like the wearer could turn into a sexual deviant at any moment. Very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
glasses are sexy to me. it depends on who wears them though. If you can wear them confidently it's better than people who thing they are walking freak shows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love a girl in glasses o so sexy
Lurker
0 likes
I wear glasses to drive and they dont bother me too much but tbh if i had to wear them all the time i'd probably get contacts
Lurker
0 likes
As someone who wears glasses, this is funny... The whole naughty librarian theme... I must get it at least once when I am out at the.bar... I have had guys ask to try them on... Its so funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are sexy without the glasses, you will be more sexy with glasses. As long as they fit your face.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
i feel glasses r a turn on,when the girl is cute and the frame matches,or else,i dont think glasses matter,when the actual person is a turn off
Lurker
0 likes
I've always had a soft spot for girls in glasses, real glasses not those ridiculous big framed ones girls wear with no real lens in them just to look "trendy"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No need to say much. Even a mature girl looks VERY sexy wearing glasses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the worst eyesight ever for a person my age, which was even true back in 6th grade when I had the thickest coke-bottle glasses ever! Needless to say I wasn't the most popular girl in school because of them (and my bookworm tendencies didn't help much either). By the time I got to high school, I had gotten contacts and stuck with those 'til college when I could get thinner lenses for my still awful glasses, geeky girls wearing glasses were suddenly sexy.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, now that I'm wearing glasses a lot, I still don't find myself very sexy. I take them off when my significant other & I have sex, only keeping them on when he asks me to... but they really get in the way when I'm giving him a great blow job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
how about those 3D glasses? they're kind of dorky, actually. btw, i have reading glasses, tho i try to avoid wearing them - does that count? smile

Actually, that DOES count....I think the little reading glasses set down on the tip of your nose DO look cute / sexy. 3-D glasses....you'll have to ed-u-ma-cate me on that, Miss Giggle Britches!!

Rick
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by black_angel22
Hi! Since I was in the sixth grade i started wearing prescription glasses. I want to ask if guys would find them sexy? will you date a girl wearing glasses. My confidence level since I was young was low because of this glasses. I buy contact lenses but I want honest opinion of what you guys think. Thank you. biggrin

YES very HOT
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes nothing like a sexy nerd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love girls with glasses
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by ElChupacabras

No need to say much. Even a mature girl looks VERY sexy wearing glasses.

As a mature girl who wears glasses, I thank you and all of the others who posted. xx
Lurker
0 likes
This is another trick question obviously. Of course we do!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glasses are hot. There is just something about them.
Lurker
0 likes
Shape of glasses is alpha and omega. With the right glasses you'll get the hot librarian/secretary look that will make guys drool for you. Hell, with the right type of glasses you might look better with than without. So you just have to get the type of glasses that makes you look like a hot girl and not the type that makes you look dorky(in a bad way).

If that makes any sense at all. It does to me!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the eyes are the window to the soul it helps to be able to see
Lurker
0 likes
Glasses can definitely be REALLY sexy!! The secretarial look / thing! Very hot....
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Shape of glasses is alpha and omega. With the right glasses you'll get the hot librarian/secretary look that will make guys drool for you. Hell, with the right type of glasses you might look better with than without. So you just have to get the type of glasses that makes you look like a hot girl and not the type that makes you look dorky(in a bad way).

If that makes any sense at all. It does to me!!!

You callin' my glasses dorky North??? Hmmm? They are only for up close work all the same,
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
We do what we have to in order to see smile
Lurker
0 likes
Glasses on a woman are very sexy. Glasses give the impression (granted, not always an accurate one) of intellect. And a keen mind is ultra-sexy. The only bad thing about glasses is that they cover the eyes, and visually, there's nothing sexier than eyes.