Belinda (0 votes) 0%
Lowri (0 votes) 0%
Joanna (2 votes) 11%
Amy (5 votes) 28%
Natasha (3 votes) 17%
Grace (6 votes) 33%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sissy male friend and I were discussing our favourite girls names. He obviously loves mine, but also had other ones. Running a poll on this an also tell me your own. Took my panties off after 8 hours in work. They were nice and sweaty and He was so excited to own them. Lucky Girlie boy.
Picking my nose now.
Lurker
0 likes
Out of those names? Grace
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out of the ones you listed, Joanna. But none of them would be a favorite for me. But a name is just a name. Means nothing really.
Lurker
0 likes
i really like francesca
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the post itself, I like Amy a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My name isn't up there ;) But for the purpose of the poll I like Francesca because it's closest to my little one's middle name, Frances
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't really care for any of the names in the poll.

My girlfriend's name is Audrey...sounds a bit old, but I like it a lot.

I also like the name Chloe.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always loved Deborah
Lurker
0 likes
I like Samantha, but that's more sexy to me than pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the poll I did pick Amy, but I would've picked Francesca as a very close second. I have loved that name for many years. In my high school Spanish class we had to use Spanish names and since there isn't one close to my name I used Francesca. It still brings me that 'teenager' feeling ;)
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
for the poll i would pick natasha. but my fav and also my fem name is victoria
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ariel ;) lol dDanielle, Isabella, Anistasia, Kera. I have more but id run outta space!
Lurker
0 likes
Imogen, Anastasia, Gabriella, I like Zoe as well.

Out of your list I like Amy the most.
Lurker
0 likes
I've got to vote for Holly with it being our daughters name. Hubby and I picked it because we both adore Christmas!

Kimi X
Lurker
0 likes
It seems that we are interested in just the sounds and subconscious associations that come with names in our naming process now, here in the English speaking world.
But in many societies, names are chosen for a whole range of other reasons. Take Japanese names for women: they usually suggest flowers, lovely scents, etc. I just love their names. Many cultures base names on tradition or religious significance. My own real name is in the 4th generation and I love them.
But if I have to stick to that list (???), I would say Francesca has a nice "get up and notice me" feel to it as you have to slow up and put emphasis on the "ch" sound in the middle. Many names of Italian origin have that feel to them.
Lurker
0 likes
None of the above is my favorite. Aaliyah is a pretty name! I like Isis, Isadora, Ade, Tazzy, Kaila...Ha-Ha!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Out of those? Francesca. Overall mine would be Macy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my daughter's name is Amy so that would be my pick, but my other daughter is named Bethany which I also love - luckily I like my name too !
Lurker
0 likes
I like the name Sanaa a lot followed by Lenita, Ni'chelle, Chioma, and Dayanna.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
holly belinda natasa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i voted for hailey...but i like Kasumi (hehe means mist lol) i like Sadia too. anything unusual or spelled oddly or good meaning....Rayne, Brooklyn...to name some more smile
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
I voted for Hayley...but i like the names Caroline,Bridget,Courtney,Martina,
Lurker
0 likes
out of the given names,i like natasha,it has got a taste while we roll our tongue to spell it....
Lurker
0 likes
I like hayley and grace!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I like Amy. It sounds sweet and pretty
Lurker
0 likes
My sweet baby girl's middle name is Grace!