Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could Time Travel, What year would you pick and what would you do?

last reply
46 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would pick 2003 and not turn up for my own wedding.
Lurker
0 likes
1992 kiss my mother goodbye before heading off to school
Lurker
0 likes
and if I could make that happen my dear, I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1969 - Woodstock.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow
and if I could make that happen my dear, I would.

so love you
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I won't say the year, but I agree with willow's first post. 2nd choice would be March 2011 and get my SO to the hospital before he died.
Lurker
0 likes
2012, sept. 4, no changing what happened, go from here unless you find way to change the past. please
Lurker
0 likes
Go back to Friday and put Saturdays lotto numbers on
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go back to whenever and punch that penguin that keeps flipping that other one.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I'd go back and finish college
Lurker
0 likes
I would go back to whenever it was and force Adele's boobs into a bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back to the summer of '69, and I would do a lot of LSD.
Lurker
0 likes
I would go back to 2004 and get a real life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would go to wood stock.
Love is all you need.
And weed.
0 likes
the year i would go back in time is during the Mayan time. To see you they could predict that the world is going to end in 2012.
Lurker
0 likes
I would travel back to 5 August 1962 and look through Marilyn Monroe's bedroom window and find out once and for all if she overdosed or was murdered.
Lurker
0 likes
November 1996, just to see if it really did happen or it was a mass hallucination.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
November 1996, just to see if it really did happen or it was a mass hallucination.

To see if WHAT exactly really did happen or was a mass hallucination? Are you talking about that date?

Gurly, this is NOT the random thread......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hiddentalent01
Go back to Friday and put Saturdays lotto numbers on

and then he's going to share it with me!!

August 16th 2012, so I could have spent one final day with my grandmother
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow

To see if WHAT exactly really did happen or was a mass hallucination? Are you talking about that date?

Gurly, this is NOT the random thread......

To see if I really did win that talent contest. I say I didn't, friends say I did. I'm confused as to whether that event even took place at all or we all just hallucinated it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AriesDragon

and then he's going to share it with me!!

August 16th 2012, so I could have spent one final day with my grandmother

awwwww
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go back a few months and never accept that friend request. Though, maybe if I did, I wouldn't have met some of the great people that I know just now. Who knows? I'd just wanna go back there and change it, for the better, hopefully.
Lurker
0 likes
Old age finish at 50 and go the other way back to a thought in someones mind ....what a second half i would have
Lurker
0 likes
2009, I would not call Shannyn.
Lurker
0 likes
1998 - Hopefully I would live my life from my teen years a totally different way, a better way.
Lurker
0 likes
Berlin 1939, stop Adolf.
Lurker
0 likes
April 20, 1999 Stop a bloody massacre. that tragicly took the lives of 12 people.
April 16, 2007 Stop the slaying of 32 people, and protect the 17 that were injured
September 11, 2001 To cancel the three flights that tragically ended close to 2500 peoples life.
April 19, 1995 To warn people that there was a bomb in Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that the claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6, and injured more than 680 people.

I know it was supposed to be one but I can decide which one first.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marshall20
April 20, 1999 Stop a bloody massacre. that tragicly took the lives of 12 people.
April 16, 2007 Stop the slaying of 32 people, and protect the 17 that were injured
September 11, 2001 To cancel the three flights that tragically ended close to 2500 peoples life.
April 19, 1995 To warn people that there was a bomb in Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that the claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6, and injured more than 680 people.

I know it was supposed to be one but I can decide which one first.

Ohhh now you have made me feel really awful for not posting similar things. Thanks for reminding me that we should be thankful for a lot in this world.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86

so love you

She is incredible isn't she?