As a girl guide (2 votes) 11%
As me with my hairstyle (1 vote) 6%
As a tart (3 votes) 17%
As a ballerina (3 votes) 17%
As a princess (7 votes) 39%
As my best friend Emma, with long blonde hair (3 votes) 17%
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have recently befriended a man who as admited to me to being a secret cross-dresser. He wears panties underneath his trousers and white knee-high schoolgirl socks. I have fallen in love with him and he wants me so much. He even wants me to share my name with him. So I call him Hayley now. All the girls know about the relationship. Do you all agree with this. It's fantastic fun and the sex is amazing. He nows borrows my clothes. I love my pretty sissy.1cQPwODGGyTTevMS
Picking my nose now.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she is very lucky to meet a girl like u not too many women understand why we do what we do
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i voted princess, but i'd like to clarify that - Disney princess! seriously, and if it helps, i do myself from time to time smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by tristalynn2000
she is very lucky to meet a girl like u not too many women understand why we do what we do

*hugs* at least it's going in the right direction, or so i'd like to think smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by tristalynn2000

Amen!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by tristalynn2000

I don't understand the original post, no. Where I come from, to call someone a "sissy" is a derogatory term, meaning weak or negatively effeminate. Does the lad get no say in what he is dressed up as? Is this the correct forum, in Relationships, to ask what to dress him in? Does the choice of clothing affect where the relationship goes? Does the original poster's spouse mind, or, indeed, is the sissy cross dresser actually her husband, or is it an open relationship? It's not important, but I'm wondering. Can he not find his own name, that is individual to him, or does he just really like the OP's so much he doesn't want to?

The original post just strikes me as very odd. By all means, please enlighten me.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I don't understand the original post, no. Where I come from, to call someone a "sissy" is a derogatory term, meaning weak or negatively effeminate. Does the lad get no say in what he is dressed up as? Is this the correct forum, in Relationships, to ask what to dress him in? Does the choice of clothing affect where the relationship goes? Does the original poster's spouse mind, or, indeed, is the sissy cross dresser actually her husband, or is it an open relationship? It's not important, but I'm wondering.

The original post just strikes me as very odd. By all means, please enlighten me.

if you take the post in context with the title, it makes sense, "sissy" is actually meant to be a term of endearment, such as when my Mistress refers to me as... well, terms that, coming from anyone else would be derogatory, but coming from her, they are welcomed and cherished. smile

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

if you take the post in context with the title, it makes sense, "sissy" is actually meant to be a term of endearment, such as when my Mistress refers to me as... well, terms that, coming from anyone else would be derogatory, but coming from her, they are welcomed and cherished. smile

Honestly, when I read the title, I seriously thought it was a troll thread. Seriously.

I was editing my post to ask about why he needs to share a name as opposed to finding his own, but you're quicker than me.

If it's a serious thread, which I now presume it is, is this a lifestyle thing? It reads like the OP is treating the lad like a female doll. Is that right?

Lurker
0 likes
I could be wrong, but if I'm understanding correctly, Sissy is like a badge of honour for some crossdressers. Please feel free to educate me, anyone, if I'm wrong but it seems that way to me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I could be wrong, but if I'm understanding correctly, Sissy is like a badge of honour for some crossdressers. Please feel free to educate me, anyone, if I'm wrong but it seems that way to me.

and this, HINT HINT, is why we need an "ask the CDs" section. see how i did that?

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

and this, HINT HINT, is why we need an "ask the CDs" section. see how i did that?

I already said in the thread in Think Tank I'm for that idea.

This thread has seriously left me confused.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

aww yeah..i have a few like that from a certain person
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

aww yeah..i have a few like that from a certain person

i've always gotten a kick out of calling you Ms. Bitch too, but then, i don't think you're talking about me, are you...?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I already said in the thread in Think Tank I'm for that idea.

This thread has seriously left me confused.

the HINTS were for people higher up than you or i, Daisy - people who can actually make stuff happen. smile

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

the HINTS were for people higher up than you or i, Daisy - people who can actually make stuff happen. smile

HINT HINT as well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i've always gotten a kick out of calling you Ms. Bitch too, but then, i don't think you're talking about me, are you...?

hehee nope ;) and i dont think anyone would dare call me what he calls me...lol
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I totally agree, most of us need education. I've only ever dabbled in CDing when I was younger, so I have no idea of the lifestyle. Education would be good though, as it's something that I'd like to understand better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

is this a lifestyle thing? It reads like the OP is treating the lad like a female doll. Is that right?

That would be two lifestyle things. he crossdresses and he obeys commands, both for his gratification and if he finds a willing Domme, for hers too. I think it's basically harmless and I wish them both happiness.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i agree totally lol because i still haven't got much feed back on the post i put in the lounge
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi

i agree totally lol because i still haven't got much feed back on the post i put in the lounge

these things take time - the Staff has a billion other things to take care of - and it needs to be discussed behind the scenes too, so yeah, patience, young man smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Honestly, when I read the title, I seriously thought it was a troll thread. Seriously.

I was editing my post to ask about why he needs to share a name as opposed to finding his own, but you're quicker than me.

If it's a serious thread, which I now presume it is, is this a lifestyle thing? It reads like the OP is treating the lad like a female doll. Is that right?

Oh this is a serious thread. Alan loves me so much he want's to share my name and look like me sometimes. Getting him a wig of my hairstyle for him made. He is willing to take part in my games and we both enjoy every minute
Picking my nose now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HayleyHollyGrace
Alan loves me so much he want's to share my name and look like me sometimes. Getting him a wig of my hairstyle for him made. He is willing to take part in my games and we both enjoy every minute

I would be seriously concerned about the possible consequences of letting that kind of think go on. It sounds like obsession.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

Oh this is a serious thread. Alan loves me so much he want's to share my name and look like me sometimes. Getting him a wig of my hairstyle for him made. He is willing to take part in my games and we both enjoy every minute

Okay. I accept that you're serious.

I am trying to understand. When I was a child, I would often try to be like somebody else, or somebody else would try to copy me, because we all thought that ourselves weren't good enough, or we were more impressed by others than with ourselves. It is only years later that I now understand what parents and teachers meant about trying to find out ways of being and doing that were personal to me, not copying somebody else because I'm mistakenly of the opinion that I'm not "good enough."

What I seem to be understanding, from what you've said, is that you are sexually enjoying dressing this guy up and treating him like a mirrordoll or closer-than-close twin sister, and that he is getting off on that too. What is it, if you don't mind me asking, that you find so appealing? Do you see him as a woman? As a doll? As a playmate? A man in female clothing? Without wishing to be derisive, is it like Dr. Evil's Mini-Me, some kind of pet that is just a cute extension of oneself?

And from his point of view, is he trying to role-play being somebody else as we used to do as children? Is he trying to escape from a reality of who/what he is, or experiment with copycatting? It strikes me as odd that he would not want to explore his own style and look, but rather, imitate yours even to the point of sharing a name and having hair specially made like yours. I really am trying to understand, but I find that very peculiar, and to a point, a bit disturbing, sorry.

I would honestly like to try and understand what you're talking about, but currently, I am extremely confused.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Okay. I accept that you're serious.

I am trying to understand. When I was a child, I would often try to be like somebody else, or somebody else would try to copy me, because we all thought that ourselves weren't good enough, or we were more impressed by others than with ourselves. It is only years later that I now understand what parents and teachers meant about trying to find out ways of being and doing that were personal to me, not copying somebody else because I'm mistakenly of the opinion that I'm not "good enough."

What I seem to be understanding, from what you've said, is that you are sexually enjoying dressing this guy up and treating him like a mirrordoll or closer-than-close twin sister, and that he is getting off on that too. What is it, if you don't mind me asking, that you find so appealing? Do you see him as a woman? As a doll? As a playmate? A man in female clothing? Without wishing to be derisive, is it like Dr. Evil's Mini-Me, some kind of pet that is just a cute extension of oneself?

And from his point of view, is he trying to role-play being somebody else as we used to do as children? Is he trying to escape from a reality of who/what he is, or experiment with copycatting? It strikes me as odd that he would not want to explore his own style and look, but rather, imitate yours even to the point of sharing a name and having hair specially made like yours. I really am trying to understand, but I find that very peculiar, and to a point, a bit disturbing, sorry.

I would honestly like to try and understand what you're talking about, but currently, I am extremely confused.

I think he is just a lonley man who needs some excitement in life. He is perfectly harmless and we have become very good friends. He has a perfectly normal life outside as a a very generous man. There is nothing disturbing about him and he is very popular. I will continue to help him with his life.
Picking my nose now.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

I think he is just a lonley man who needs some excitement in life. He is perfectly harmless and we have become very good friends. He has a perfectly normal life outside as a a very generous man. There is nothing disturbing about him and he is very popular. I will continue to help him with his life.

Thank you for your reply. I find myself with a lot of unanswered questions, but I wish you both well.

Lurker
0 likes
I think it's awesome he told you! A lot of people wouldn't. It's awesome that you totally accept it too! There's nothing wrong with it, people will do what they do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, we are both enjoying ourselves.
Picking my nose now.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If I may suggest....

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.